Turning Bluetooth On/Off...easy way?

CumminsPilot#IM

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Just looking for a shortcut to turn the Bluetooth on/off on my iP4. I only use it in the car.

Would like it to show up as an "app" on the homepage without having to go through settings --> General --> Bluetooth --> then toggle on/off.

Thanks.

peanutgallery

Apr 4, 2010
www.thepeanutgallery.net
and this is the reason I jailbroke...apple doesn't have an app for that. unfortunately the only way you'll get it as of right now is after a jailbreak is released for the iphone 4 and then you download SBsettings.

S

stphnman20

Going to setting/general/bluetooth only takes a few seconds. I dont think theres an easier way then that.

CumminsPilot#IM

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Going to setting/general/bluetooth only takes a few seconds. I dont think theres an easier way then that.

Its easier on other phones; this is my first iPhone and I am just looking to make it better. A one-click solution is what I'm looking for...looks like it's probably not in the cards. So be it... :cool:

S

stphnman20

Its easier on other phones; this is my first iPhone and I am just looking to make it better. A one-click solution is what I'm looking for...looks like it's probably not in the cards. So be it... :cool:

Yea, not everything has an "easy" button. :p:D

MrMercedes

Jun 3, 2010
Visit site
That's one thing I liked about the Evo I had before I returned it for my Iphone 4. It had all the widgets. I made one home screen for all the settings that I wanted quick access to. I guess I'm gonna have to jailbreak again :D

Libuff

Jun 10, 2008
Visit site
The widget control is great on android, where you frequently need to shut down the BT radio or the WiFi radio or even the gps.

But to be honest. I've been running all my iPhones with moderate use with BT, GPS and WiFi on all the time.

The battery life is way better than on the increadible, atleast I rarely charge, whereas my partner at work with the increadible is living on the charger.

Mustang5Oh

Nov 4, 2009
Visit site

exactly...when you get there and turn it on hit the home button...next time you go to settings it should still be at that same spot...i do this for wifi so when i leave my house i go to settings and just click off!

rknowlt

Feb 27, 2009
Visit site
As soon as a iPhone 4 jailbreak is available... JAILBREAK! SBsettings is the perfect solution to what you want. Quick swipe (or whatever you set your sbsettings launch to) and you have one tap toggle. Until then you are stuck going through settings every time.

RyzeHD

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
Ahh SBSettings... I've been a week w/ out it and it's been an inconvenient lifestyle to say the least lol That was def the easiest way to toggle Bluetooth, along w/ my other settings like Wi-fi, 3G, Brightness, Re-boot, Re-Spring, etc etc....

mcdan333#AC

Jul 30, 2008
Visit site
It's not just a matter of battery life. When going from bright sunlight to a dark room (or vice versa), SBSettings is the quickest way to adjust screen brightness. Or when moving around town, SBS is the quickest way to turn off wifi so it doesn't keep trying to hook up to weak or insecure public networks.

So yeah, battery life is fine, multitasking helps, but iOS 4 still needs SBSettings.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods