- iMore Beginner
- 65 Posts
2 iPhone 4's -- Upgrade question (AT&T)
Before I go through the hassle of calling AT&T I figured I'd throw it out to the forum. I'm going to be upgrading my contract to buy 2 new iPhone 4's - one for me and the wife. My wife insists on having a White 16 GB, so I've been waiting for their release later next month (crosses fingers). After thinking about it today at work I thought they may let me get mine now and hers later....am I crazy?
Would they let me buy myself a Black 32GB iP4 now and purchase hers later at the subsidized $199 rate? Or could I buy mine and reserve the white one for $199? Has anyone done this???
I'm on a Corporate discount - family (add-a-line) plan. If that matters.....thanks!
- 06-29-2010, 04:12 PM #2
- 06-29-2010, 04:15 PM #3