Apple store "Priority List"... anyone sign up?

MrFadedGlory#IM

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
I signed up on Friday and a woman from the store called me Saturday afternoon to confirm and ask me if I wanted 16 or 32gb. Has anyone been notified to pick theirs up via email yet?

Mere1582

May 16, 2010
Visit site
My name is on a list of about 10-12 people at a Prime Mobile near me. The owner is going to call those people when one of the shipments expected today arrives. So hopefully out of the two new shipments I can get one.

echaos1210

Jun 3, 2009
Visit site
Does anyone know what Apple says once they send an email to you?

Do you have a specific time frame to pick up the phone?

from what i understand someone on these forums recieved an email just 4 days after they were put on the list and they have 24 hours to pick it up from the e-mail they recieved (was put on list friday, and emailed Tuesday)

I too am waiting to be emailed I put my name on the list on Monday 06/28 so hoping to get a response by Friday 07/02

********Crossing my fingers********

MrFadedGlory#IM

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
from what i understand someone on these forums recieved an email just 4 days after they were put on the list and they have 24 hours to pick it up from the e-mail they recieved (was put on list friday, and emailed Tuesday)

I too am waiting to be emailed I put my name on the list on Monday 06/28 so hoping to get a response by Friday 07/02

********Crossing my fingers********
Oh ok thanks!..... I put my name on the list 6-25-10, I am too hoping I get notification by tomorrow or Friday at the latest.

From what I read was that people entered their info on a computer at the Apple store. I wrote mine down on paper since they were so busy.

Had a rep call me Sat. afternoon 6-26-10 to confirm and ask what model I wanted (16 or 32gb).

Also got my fingers crossed;)

jhamilton3

TiPb Fourm Staff
Feb 20, 2009
Visit site
I'm pretty sure its 48 hours to claim the phone.. I passed on the list and just called local Walmarts every day until I found two with iPhones in stock.

dougef2

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
I signed up for the priority list on "Launch Day". Put in to reserve 1 32gb and 1 16gb. Yesterday I was able to buy the two phones at ATT. When I got home from the mall I found an email from Apple that the 16gb was available and I had until the end of the NEXT day to pick it up. But still no notice on the 32 gb - so very happy I got them at ATT store.

MrFadedGlory#IM

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
I signed up for the priority list on "Launch Day". Put in to reserve 1 32gb and 1 16gb. Yesterday I was able to buy the two phones at ATT. When I got home from the mall I found an email from Apple that the 16gb was available and I had until the end of the NEXT day to pick it up. But still no notice on the 32 gb - so very happy I got them at ATT store.
Ok well thats good to hear, looks like most people have to wait about a week till they get notified....that puts me in line for tomorrow or Friday. ;)

S

stphnman20

Signed up on Friday and got the email yesterday saying that my iphone is ready to be picked up. Also Signed up to another one on Saturday and got an email today..

Ariyala

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
I went to the Apple store today & put my name on the list. They told me they would email me & I would have 24 hours to pick it up. I'm wondering how long it will be!

MrFadedGlory#IM

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
I went to the Apple store today & put my name on the list. They told me they would email me & I would have 24 hours to pick it up. I'm wondering how long it will be!
Looks like at least 7+ days till they notify you. Im now rolling on to my 8 day. Hoping I get the email today

:rolleyes:

Ariyala

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
Looks like at least 7+ days till they notify you. Im now rolling on to my 8 day. Hoping I get the email today

:rolleyes:

Oh really? ok, counting down the days.......................:D
I also put my name on the Best Buy list. So we'll see who gets them in first!

MrFadedGlory#IM

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
This is why I didn't want to put my name on the list.

Instead, I got up at 6am every morning and called local Walmart's until I found two that had some in stock. Bought 2 i4s in 1 day.. rare for how high the demand is right now.
I hear ya on that but my local Walmarts dont sell iphones anymore. Not sure why
:confused:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro