Perfect IPhone 4???

wsm23#IM

Feb 22, 2010
Visit site
Does anyone else have a flawless Iphone 4? I have been reading through the forum and reading other sites about all the issues that people are having. I havent noticed any of the issues with my phone, and I was wondering if I was the only one??? :D

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
Is my phone flawless? No. No phone is. Every single one has something messed up about it, no matter how minor.

Am I happy with it?

Yes.

wsm23#IM

Feb 22, 2010
Visit site
I just havent encountered any of these issues, like the antenna or yellow spots and I was just wondering. Mine has been great so far.

iregret

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
I've got the death grip issue. I can kill the service if I try. Has it effected my usage? NO.

The one thing that I have noticed though is the proximity sensor seems to me less sensitive or something. I keep seeing the phone light up out of the corner of my eye.

People are blowing these issues way out of proportion. The iPhone sets the standard higher than any other phone, and then gets held to that standard.

Duvi

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site
I haven't encountered any issues with my
i4 in respects to "hardware". I did have
a small tiny one time issue with the photo
app and haven't had that issue again.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
I keep trying to replicate the antenna issue by holding and covering the antenna slicks
and can't even replicate the issue. Haven't really had any issues at all except waiting for
a good case to come out.