SOLD OUT dilemma

echaos1210

Jun 3, 2009
Visit site
I need an iphone 4......Ive been going to the apple store everyday now and they keep telling me SOLD OUT

I cant wait any longer......anyone have any idea whether or not the 14 St store in NYC has any iphones in stock today?? because i havent gone today but will probably check it out when i get out of work

My woes and cries come from a dreadful 6 months after leaving at&t for sprint and im in dire need of the iP4

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
At&t retail stores releases tomorrow and the stores in my area up at 7am so that could be nationwide

jhamilton3

TiPb Fourm Staff
Feb 20, 2009
Visit site
Check your local Walmarts. They only get 1-5 shipments usually but there is a decent chance of getting one since not a lot of people know about them.

I found two yesterday, about 20 miles apart.

S

stphnman20

I had put my name down for the "priority list" at one of my local apple store On Friday.. Today at 1030 I got an email saying that my iphone is ready to be picked up.. ;)

echaos1210

Jun 3, 2009
Visit site
I had put my name down for the "priority list" at one of my local apple store On Friday.. Today at 1030 I got an email saying that my iphone is ready to be picked up.. ;)

Thats was up congrats:D, I put my name on the priority list yesterday hopefullty they e-mail me by friday I cant wait LMAO

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
Gene Munster, an analyst at Piper Jaffray, has inside knowledge that Apple will get more iPhones sometime in the next few weeks on a continued fulfillment plan. How do I know this? Because I am analyst too and I just saw a unicorn.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73