Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iPhone Nanite

7 Posts
    Global Posts
    205 Global Posts

Default Check your bill - did Apple upgrade your messaging plan?

Before I upgraded to the iPhone 4, I had AT&T's Messaging 200 ($5/mo.) plan. However after checking my plan online I found that Apple had (without my knowledge) changed my messaging plan to the Messaging Unlimited ($20/mo) plan.

I had to call AT&T to get them to credit back the pro-rated charges for the Messaging Unlimited plan.

Has anyone else had this experience?

iPhone Newbie

20 Posts
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts

Yeah they did something like that to my bill also. After I activated the iPhone 4, no one on my plan was able to send or receive text messages (non iPhones included). I called ATT and they somehow took off our unlimited text messaging plan. The rep added it back, and I asked him if my bill would be prorated and he said he wasn't sure but if it was to call back and he would note it on my account. So we will see...
    iPhone Newbie

19 Posts
    Global Posts
    321 Global Posts

Activated the phone last Thursday. Checked over the weekend and just checked today - no txt upgrades. I dialed *DATA# from my phone w/the same results.
    iPhone Intermediate

208 Posts

Just checked mine. Everything is the same.
    iMore Genius

3,682 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,789 Global Posts

Everything is the same for me, but it's all also 100% unlimited anyways. I am going to ask the less fortunate, limited plan friends that I know.