MMS Problem with the iPhone 4!

HAVOKID

Sep 9, 2009
Visit site
So far each time I record something with my new iPhone and send it my girlfriend's iPhone 4. She receives it in a choppy version. Same goes to any other person I send a video to. Here's how it comes out when I select the video in the text conversation:

IMG_0015.png

IMG_0014.png

If I select the same video that's in my library, it's clean fullscreen HD quality. Does any else have this problem? Same goes for my girlfriend's iPhone 4 when she sends stuff to me. Even in her text conversation, the video sent looks choppy when you open it from there but from the library, it's full HD videos.

anon(52425)

Mar 1, 2009
Visit site
I think that is normal. It is compressed for MMS. What I do to get around this is I EMAIL the video to the person and when they get it, it plays beautifully with no choppiness and full size too.

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
This has happened even with the 3GS when video recording was first brought to the iPhone. It is always going to be like that(well for now anyways) nothing wrong with your iPhone!

HAVOKID

Sep 9, 2009
Visit site
Are you sure though? When me and my girl had our 3GS's, the videos were fine for the quality it offered in the 3GS and full screen as well. Even sending it to my mom's 3GS was clean and clear. This sucks though if it's going to be like this, all the technology making this device to record HD and you can't even send it with the same quality to another person's phone. This problem also happens when I send it to YouTube straight from my phone. Here's a quick video I made earlier to make my question more clear.

YouTube - iPhone 4 MMS Video Sending Issues!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner