Tethering Find

leepgirl

May 31, 2009
Visit site
I was just using AT&T's my wireless app to look over my account. When I tapped on features In addition to my current unlimited plan and the newer capped plans there is now the option for ios4 tethering plan. It appears to have a 2MB cap, is only compatible with ios4 and will cast 45 clams a month. Just wanted to pass this along as I this is the first I've seen/heard about it!

jxl8844

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
u cant have the tethering option with the $30 unlimited plan. only with the capped $15 & $25 data plans with $20 for just the tethering.

whmurray

Aug 20, 2003
Visit site
I know that the price sucks and that most people who want to tether will jailbreak, but has anyone even tried the AT&T plan? Can no one give us a report on how and how well it works?

touchyphone

Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
I know that the price sucks and that most people who want to tether will jailbreak, but has anyone even tried the AT&T plan? Can no one give us a report on how and how well it works?

Ummm works just like any other tethering via USB or Bluetooth, not much more to explain bro! It's tethering plain and simple