Who is going naked with their iPhone 4?

Bryville

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site
Been going naked for about a week now. And its the way to go. Its just a phone after all, fairly expensive, but just a phone. Plus why would you want to hide this sleek design and make it not able to fit in your pocket.

OTACORB

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
Been going naked for about a week now. And its the way to go. Its just a phone after all, fairly expensive, but just a phone. Plus why would you want to hide this sleek design and make it not able to fit in your pocket.

Its a $200 or $300 phone if you got subsidized pricing. There are cases that allow one to see the sleekness and yet give some protection. I don't know the way I feel about it is I guess I just got more sense than money.

Mustang5Oh

Nov 4, 2009
Visit site
Its a $200 or $300 phone if you got subsidized pricing. There are cases that allow one to see the sleekness and yet give some protection. I don't know the way I feel about it is I guess I just got more sense than money.

Thtas ture. I got the Griffin Reveal for iP4 and tonight I got a Zagg Invisible Shield for the screen and I couldn't be happier. Now my entire phone is protected and you can still see the style and "sexyness" of the phone!!!

OTACORB

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
Thtas ture. I got the Griffin Reveal for iP4 and tonight I got a Zagg Invisible Shield for the screen and I couldn't be happier. Now my entire phone is protected and you can still see the style and "sexyness" of the phone!!!

Sounds like a sexy setup! LOL

I got the invisible shield, but messed it up when I installed the RocketFish case I got from Best Buy. I did get Zagg to replace it for free and it arrive today. I plan to install it tomorrow. However, I will be returning the RocketFish case (thanks to BB 30 day return policy) and I have an Incipio Feather Case on order, which is suppose to arrive Tuesday. Then I will be all set FINALLY!

Your Invisible Shield and Griffin Reveal are playing nice together?

jhamilton3

TiPb Fourm Staff
Feb 20, 2009
Visit site

How are your pictures turning out? Heard a lot of problems concerning that case and taking pictures.

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
As good as the iPhone 4 looks and feels compared to the plastic of the iPhone 3G/3GS there is just no way I can not have a case on this one. If I could have gripped my 3G better I would have gone no case. I really like the way the iPhone 4 feels in your hand but it seems really fragile.

My Incipio feather came yesterday and it's great. About as thick as my naked 3G. I think I'm going to put an invisible shield on it too.

anon(17713)

Banned
Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
So i had a ClearCoat skin put on my iphone as soon as I received it. My plan was to not purchase a case and just roll with the ClearCoat only. A few days later I thought better of it and purchased a Bumper from the Apple store. Turns out I couldn't use my retractable charging cable with the Bumper, so I returned it. Low and behold as I'm getting in my car after returning the Bumper......I DROPPED MY IPHONE! That's right, as I was opening my car door and suddenly got a case of fumblitis and down went my phone to the concrete. Thank goodness the glass didn't shatter, but I got some pretty good scratches on the corners....right where the bumper would've been. Oh well, live and learn. Bumper's back on and no more nakedness for my iPhone.

Mustang5Oh

Nov 4, 2009
Visit site
How are your pictures turning out? Heard a lot of problems concerning that case and taking pictures.

Beautifully. The case doesn't block any part of the lens or the flash. The invisible shield on e front doesn't hinder front camera either.

And yes they play beautifully together. No bubbles or anything.

jakej914

Dec 16, 2009
Visit site
I've been going naked since launch day...I think if more people treated their iPhone as what it is--a $600 phone--then they might be a little more careful.

OTACORB

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
I've been going naked since launch day...I think if more people treated their iPhone as what it is--a $600 phone--then they might be a little more careful.

Being more careful still does not prevent accidents, which happen regardless of how careful one is. Thus you go the extra distance and protect the phone from said unplanned accidents! LOL

patcom8

Jun 5, 2008
Visit site
Im covered up like its the arctic, i have my invisible shield and i have a white bumper on order... gotta cover this baby up. the bumper mainly because of signal issues.

OTACORB

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
Im covered up like its the arctic, i have my invisible shield and i have a white bumper on order... gotta cover this baby up. the bumper mainly because of signal issues.

I would love to see a picture of it with the white bumper!

Biggs91276

Jul 5, 2010
Visit site
me personallly im afraid to go naked its just the fear of getting scratches on the front or back. i work aircraft and always climbing in and out of planes. Right now i have a screen protector and the griffin reveal on.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2