Iphone 4 Keynote

Earless Puppy

May 6, 2009
Visit site
During the keynote speech, is it possible that the reason the wifi wasn't working was as simple as Steve Jobs was holding the iPhone incorrectly and shorting out the antenna?

Just something I was thinking about today...

E.P.

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
During the keynote speech, is it possible that the reason the wifi wasn't working was as simple as Steve Jobs was holding the iPhone incorrectly and shorting out the antenna?

Just something I was thinking about today...

E.P.

I don't think the problem is with the wifi antenna but with the 3G antenna because in the videos I have seen some people have been on wifi and it didn't affect it. It is surely possible but it seems that the problem is contained with 3G and not wifi.

Earless Puppy

May 6, 2009
Visit site
I have read that antenna handles most of the iPhones reception including bluetooth, not sure about wifi though.. As I said it was just a thought, I may have to revisit the keynote and see is el jobso is holding the iPhone in the correct Apple approved finger stance

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
I have read that antenna handles most of the iPhones reception including bluetooth, not sure about wifi though.. As I said it was just a thought, I may have to revisit the keynote and see is el jobso is holding the iPhone in the correct Apple approved finger stance
The antenna does cover wifi I believe and it is a good thought!

Duvi

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site
he was holding it the same way later on when
it worked, after devs turned off their MyFi
devices.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member