iPhone 4: Post your Lockscreen?

ladytonya

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
Okay, here's mine. Posting both the lock screen and my home screen, well, just because! They are in no way related, but I think they're both cool. Both came from a wallpaper app in the app store and are hi res. Lovin' this screen!

c1a15da1.jpg

3d737866.jpg

ladytonya

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
All of you have have jailbroken your phones, you have some seriously pixelated icons! Those lock screens are too busy, I wouldn't like it. I like hitting the button and drooling over my dream car before I go about my business. I guess that's why I really have no desire to jailbreak, that plus the fact that I like having a warranty on a phone that would cost mucho dinero to replace!

Somebody needs to do some redesign on those icons, they really do look terrible!

big9erfan

Jun 2, 2009
Visit site
Ugh, seeing this is making me really start to miss my jailbreak.

@ladytonya,

If you restore your device as a new phone Apple cannot determine if you jailbroke your phone, thus warranty intact.

pilsbury

Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
All of you have have jailbroken your phones, you have some seriously pixelated icons! Those lock screens are too busy, I wouldn't like it. I like hitting the button and drooling over my dream car before I go about my business. I guess that's why I really have no desire to jailbreak, that plus the fact that I like having a warranty on a phone that would cost mucho dinero to replace!

Somebody needs to do some redesign on those icons, they really do look terrible!

Well, this IS a lockscreen thread right? Let's see your's. Oh wait, you dont know how to post screenshots. LOL. JUST KIDDING!!!

ladytonya

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
Well, this IS a lockscreen thread right? Let's see your's. Oh wait, you dont know how to post screenshots. LOL. JUST KIDDING!!!

Uh, yeah. Why don't you look a few posts above before you spout off about who might or might not know how to post screenshots. You probably don't know how to scroll back through previous forum posts......... LOL!

I have nothing against people who jailbreak their phones, you do what works for you. I just have no desire to do that to mine because I don't see the benefit. The phone as it is does everything I need it to do and then some. Why post insults, anyway? My experience here so far has been pleasant as compared to other boards, you're more like the trolls on those other sites that I avoid.....

aimetti

Sep 10, 2009
Visit site

blah, kinda close minded if you ask me :/

pilsbury

Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
Uh, yeah. Why don't you look a few posts above before you spout off about who might or might not know how to post screenshots. You probably don't know how to scroll back through previous forum posts......... LOL!

I have nothing against people who jailbreak their phones, you do what works for you. I just have no desire to do that to mine because I don't see the benefit. The phone as it is does everything I need it to do and then some. Why post insults, anyway? My experience here so far has been pleasant as compared to other boards, you're more like the trolls on those other sites that I avoid.....

Like I said, I was just kidding, just having a little fun. Didn't mean to offend you.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2