Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iPhone Intermediate

317 Posts

Default Pic of Steve Jobs Showing Russian Prez i4.. Check out how he is holding the i4

Not sure if you peeps have seen this pic or not ? It is Steve showing the Russian President the new i4 ..

Check out how he is holding the i4 .. Some peeps are asking why is he holding it like that ? Did he know about a possible reception problem ? I wanted to get some of you guys thoughts ( on if Apple knew there might have been a possible reception problem )?

That said I have to state that i received my i4 on June 23 and i am not having the reception problem ( i have tested holding every way possible , and at several different locations )...

Last edited by fresh1; 06-25-2010 at 02:15 PM.
    iPhone Newbie

29 Posts

I saw this picture in the New York Times yesterday (while in line to pick up my iPhone 4, actually...) and thought of the same thing after I heard reports of the reception problem...wonder if Dmitry is having the same problem...

FWIW I haven't really experienced the problem, either; not terribly concerned about it.