Bummer! Emoji keyboard won't work on iOS 4

timmyer

Dec 7, 2009
Visit site
I got my iPhone updated to OS 4, which is awesome by the way. But it seems that my emoji keyboard is gone! :eek: I disabled emoji and re-enabled it on my iPhone, didn't work either.
I downloaded several emoji apps, again, free and paid, only this one worked. [URL="http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/emoji-hd-for-iphone-4/id377876814?mt=8&at=10l3Vy]LINK[/URL]
I can't figure out why but you know, one is better than none. My friends all had the same experience. Just wanna pass you the info if you can't live with smiley icons like I do.

And.... u r welcome. ;)

john_v

Apr 20, 2010
www.vinniesphotos.blogspot.com
If it doesn't work give it some time. I'm hearing more and more about keyboard issues (working/not working) in the new OS. From what I understand it sound like there was something in the beta that got left in that the developers have to now work around, and I'm sure the app approval process is really backed up with all the os4 updates.
Do yourself and the developer a favor; if you are having issues with an app on os4 report it to the developer; 99% of the time they'll thank you.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
+1 working. I didn't restore - just loaded everything new and used Emojifree. I think it was easier getting it to work this time than last time.

big9erfan

Jun 2, 2009
Visit site
Took some time to get it working on my girlfriends new iPhone 4, found I had to restart the device after enabling the keyboard . I used the free app Spell Number.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77