pilsbury

Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
One of my Sigs, taken with my i4 8-5-10
ss.jpg

szfebje

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
didn't want to start an entire thread for one video, but hopefully some of you guys start using your iPhone's to shoot some nice vids to share here.

here's one of mine called Saving Pebbles, featuring bam bam and pebbles.

enjoy

youtube.com/watch?v=-hjicAMeUYA

ladytonya

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
Okay, posting a pic from the iPhone is way more complicated than it should be! I really hope this works because I think it's a cool pic. My hubby had just broke and when I took the pic, you can see the movement of the balls. Usually when I take one like this, it just ends up one big blur. Not with the iPhone! This camera, heck this whole phone, rocks! Just please please somebody make an easier way to share pictures! LOL!

IPhonePictures

Okay, now I'm really confused. :-( I FINALLY got my iPhone pics uploaded to Picasa and it's just posting a red X. This should not be this difficult! Ugh!

Last edited:

ladytonya

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
Okay, I'm really not usually a total idiot. I think. I went back to an earlier post where I had posted to Photobucket link and went to that page and saw where you can link directly to the picture. So, I went to Picasa and saw a similar thing, so let's see if this works......

e657-RUpOMpiGwEboKPZY79zsFMeYtV6PM8_uN_LtGw

Last edited:

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
A while back I had a Smith model 5904. Nice pistol, just a serious pain the rectum to take apart and clean.

I had a Glock model 22 in .40S&W, but didn't like it after a while. Way too "hollywood" for me.

And the last gun I owned I don't want to reveal because you would flip your lid and want to shoot me! :eek::)

pilsbury

Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
And the last gun I owned I don't want to reveal because you would flip your lid and want to shoot me!

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
I had a blue Colt Python. I was getting transferred to a ship and I was single at the time with nowhere to store it. I kick myself to this day for selling that.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Okay, I'm really not usually a total idiot. I think. I went back to an earlier post where I had posted to Photobucket link and went to that page and saw where you can link directly to the picture. So, I went to Picasa and saw a similar thing, so let's see if this works......

you don't need to put the pictures directly into your post you can also attach them. Once you've typed your message scroll down to additional options and click manage attachments. Then you can browse to the pictures on your computer and attach them to your message.

ladytonya

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
Thanks, Ipheuria! I actually gave up on Picasa. LOL! I had trouble uploading images to their web folders and trouble posting both to forums and to Facebook so it's back to Photobucket for me. Heck, I tried 3 different apps that claimed to upload to Picasa. Was able to upload to Photobucket from all of them but it would just hang uploading to Picasa so I think they're site is just cr@p. I like the Photobucket app, too, and it's about the only one of the photo storage sites that offers its own app!

ladytonya

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
Alli, I had trouble uploading to Picasa from my laptop! I never saw an actual app for Picasa, just various apps that said they would upload to Picasa. I tried 3 or 4 of them and none of them would work. Since I couldn't get the phone or the laptop to upload to them, I figured they were a cr@p service not worth using and just went back to my Photobucket account and their app. Their app works seamlessly, takes about 10 seconds to upload the pic and I'm on my way! Also can go either through my phone or on a PC and get the direct link to post in forums and on Facebook. It just seemed like a much better solution than trying to deal with a service that didn't work. Of course, Picasa is offered by Google so what should I have expected! LOL!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2