Show off your iPhone 4 pictures here!

isaac65

Dec 19, 2009
Visit site
Here's a katydid on a leaf. I love taking close-up shots with the iPhone 4!

IMG_0151.jpg

Reactions: 9thWonder

Wilsonator

Mar 11, 2009
Visit site
Hey guys I want to show off a photo or two to show off but I only visit this site on my iPhone.. What's the best way/app/site to upload my photos to so i can post a link for you guys to follow?? Thanks!

emily0605

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Oh, My. These are just AMAZING! I've only taken pictures of (bad and laminated) pictures so far. I'm going to have to go all artsy now! I'm so excited it has a great camera, though I usually only do kid shots.

belladonna75

Jun 20, 2010
Visit site
Hey guys I want to show off a photo or two to show off but I only visit this site on my iPhone.. What's the best way/app/site to upload my photos to so i can post a link for you guys to follow?? Thanks!

you can try photobucket app Flickr too has an app hope that helps :)

BenGillam

Dec 30, 2008
Visit site
Was in fairly rubbish light but this is one of the shots i took of our car timmy.

second picture is of the church just up the road from my house.

Will try and take some better non quick shots and post of see what i can get out of it, use a dslr a lot so nice to take some on shots :)

Jellotime91

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
@Wilsonator
Those are awesome. I'm kind of amazed by the camera quality... It really is a point and shoot replacement now.

@funy
Timmy is adorable! Haha.. And, I wouldn't dare take pictures in that light on my 3GS.. Haha

isaac65

Dec 19, 2009
Visit site
That's incredible! He barely looks real. You did that without an additional lens?

Nope. That is an untouched photo straight from the iPhone 4. I love this thing! I just got real close to the bug, tapped to focus, and snapped the picture. :D

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711