Show off your iPhone 4 pictures here!

Stvy

Apr 22, 2011
Visit site
Stvy, the photo is great, but I'm more interested in your Newport sailing trip. Is that your boat?

No. It's a boat that runs sunset cruises in Newport almost everyday. Took the lady out for the night. She had a good time. I live close to Newport so I'm always around there. If you want info on the boat let me know I'll send you the info

Cerberus2k7

May 10, 2011
Visit site
From the move to Denver:

5913599197_1afeb3a690_b.jpg

Scott R

Oct 29, 2001
tapland.com
No. It's a boat that runs sunset cruises in Newport almost everyday. Took the lady out for the night. She had a good time. I live close to Newport so I'm always around there. If you want info on the boat let me know I'll send you the info
Ah, I went on a 45 min (or something like that) cruise on one of the boats that was regularly docked for the tourists the last time I was there. It was located near the chocolate shop (I believe there are at least two sailboats that cater to the tourists). Good time. I live in CT, but not close enough to the shore. I'd love to get out on the water more often, and ideally have a sailboat of my own.

Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
Most of my photos from my iPhone 4 are nowhere near as being as good as these photos... ):

They seem to be worse than even a couple of the iPhone 3GS photos taken...

iMalum

Jul 21, 2011
iphonechroniclr.wordpress.com
iPhone snaps and edits

Hey guys,

I snapped and edited these photos on my iPhone 4. I snapped all of them with the default camera app. I edited them with both "Best Camera" and "Tilt Shift Generator."

It's funny... when I tell non-iPhone people that I took and edited these photos on my iPhone, they don't believe me. It took me weeks to convince my mother --she thought I was using my point-and-shoot camera (which, by the way, has not been used since getting the iPhone 4).

Last edited:

Sara Adam

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
Hello,

My name is Sara and i am new here on this Forum.I also don't have iPhone 4 But i love the pictures which you have placed...And soon i will be getting my iPhone 4 can't even wait for my own one...

Sara.

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Here are a few from a recent trip to Quebec...the forum wouldn't let me upload the last one directly (too big I think), so the version here lost a little in resolution in the upload to imgur.com...

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Been there, done that, got the t-shirt, taught the class. ;) Thanks for the memories, Massie! Still one of my favorite places in the world.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234