Show off your iPhone 4 pictures here!

rotchcrocket04

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
It's a great pic nonetheless but I'm sure the red car would look amazing with color splash
Agreed. I should really be doing work this afternoon but I have a ton of some great pics of flowers that I took (most macro) and they would look fantastic with ColorSplash. Maybe that's what I'll do this afternoon haha!

Joshyy-Rey

Jul 22, 2010
Visit site
Picture of the backside of the stadium on my way to class with HDR on

IMG_0680.jpg

henzbelmont

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
I need help. My iphone has been hacked and I cannot control now the access to internet that it is making. Should I have it reformatted or anything?

Last edited:

bjames2785

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
Took this one while getting my car washed. My iPhone is inspiring me to pick up photography as a hobby I'm still a noob though got some learning to do. 
0mKkN2L

Last edited:

SimplySkwared

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
These pictures are amazing! Its making my wait to get the phone that much more frustrating. Not due for an upgrade until the end of October and I didn't take advantage of the upgrade they offered back when the phone came out.

fubaracing7374

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
I've been taking tons of pics (and actively following this thread :) ) however, I haven't gotten much time to do any editing. Here is a quick pic that I snapped the other day and just edited (here at work lol) with ColorSplash.

My two main apps are Camera+ and ColorSplash - both are totally worth the money IMHO.

20frrih.jpg

Just added this border - felt like the edges needed something b/c this white background on the forum seems to blend into the photo too much. Now I don't know if I like the border or not... lol

1zmgyev.jpg

Pics look awesome man...I love colorsplash too!!!

Jellotime91

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
HDR Photos

Hi Guys,

After testing the HDR on my iPhone 4, I thought it would be useful to relay an important tip to you all.

HDR-1.jpg

In the example above, you can see that the result you'll get with HDR does change slightly depending on which area the camera is focused on. By default, I've found it usually focuses on the sky area, so simply focus on the ground and it will pull more detail out of the darker area. It will also retain a slightly more vibrant colour throughout.

Is there a thread yet for HDR photos? If not, share away! I'd love to see how others use HDR.

xxjokerxx

Apr 7, 2010
Visit site
HDR is AMAZING!! I havent had the chance to take some quality pics yet. All I've done so far is taken a few random pics in my basement just to see what its like. I cant wait to take pics outside and all over!:D

GlennEU

Sep 10, 2010
Glenn.eu
"TrueHDR" just released an update, "Pro HDR" did one a few weeks ago, now Apple entered this market themselves. I found that no single app wins all the time, sometimes "TrueHDR" gives the best results, sometimes "Pro HDR" and sometimes the standard HDR from Apple. They all react different with every type of picture.