How do I upload HD video to Youtube?

AaronG

May 28, 2010
Visit site
Have iPhone 4 and when I upload a vid to youtube it isn't 720p. Can't find a setting to change it. Vid looks great on my phone but crap when I view it on web. Do I have to submit it from my computer to be able to transfer the HD?

Mustang5Oh

Nov 4, 2009
Visit site
Have iPhone 4 and when I upload a vid to youtube it isn't 720p. Can't find a setting to change it. Vid looks great on my phone but crap when I view it on web. Do I have to submit it from my computer to be able to transfer the HD?

yes. thats what i did. i transfered it to my comp then uploaded to youtube. if you upload to youtube from phone it compresses it and looks like crap.

AaronG

May 28, 2010
Visit site
Well that's stupid. I was all excited that I could edit and everything without ever having to touch my Mac. Guess that's not going to happen.

JustinSaneV2

Jun 19, 2010
Visit site

Doesn't YouTube take an hour or two to "process" the video after which the resolution settings become available?

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nijolcreative