Downloading new Apps from App store on my i4 taking a hour

fresh1

Aug 8, 2008
Visit site
Anyone else having a problem with new apps taking forever to load ? I tried to download one yesterday and it took about 45 mins.. Than i tried to download another one last night and it took one hour..

I remember my original iphone ( 2G) doing this when the whole App store was first added .. I had my iphone 2G for quite sometime before the App store was added ( and didnt have any problems until that point).. sorry for the little off rant :D..

Anyways now my i4 is taking forever to download new apps from the App store.. Is anyone else having this issue ??

Fresh1

fresh1

Aug 8, 2008
Visit site
Now it is saying my itunes password is incorrect? I dont know what the deal is ?? I have had the same itunes password for two years...

Like i said in my above post i put two new apps on yesterday( both took forever to download.. .. Now i just tried to update a app ( on the i4) and it says my password is incorrect ..

Anyone have any feedback on what the problem could be , and the best way to try to fix it ??

Fresh1

touchyphone

Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
How about it's launch day and anything APPLE/AT&T is going to get slammed, DL'ing apps probably isnt ideal at the moment, chill a little

zeagus

May 6, 2009
Visit site
Were you holding the phone? Same if you set it down? I know you said you didn't have the antenna issue, but holding it a certin way kills data but not voice for me.

fresh1

Aug 8, 2008
Visit site
Were you holding the phone? Same if you set it down? I know you said you didn't have the antenna issue, but holding it a certin way kills data but not voice for me.

i spoke to Apple today and they said it was due to the systems begin slammed ...

Thanks for the feedback ... interesting that it messes with data but not for voice on yours ..

Tonight i have been able to load about 10 -12 apps with no problem ( they downloaded really fast )...

OKCChuck

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I downloaded twitter when i first activated it. (Activated at work, had nothing on there, not even contatcts). Downloaded around 1:30 CST and 15 seconds later, I had an app.. Might just be in your area.

fresh1

Aug 8, 2008
Visit site
I downloaded twitter when i first activated it. (Activated at work, had nothing on there, not even contatcts). Downloaded around 1:30 CST and 15 seconds later, I had an app.. Might just be in your area.

Thanks for the feedback ... I think it was also area related ..

Fresh1

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234