wow apple sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.

mojonation1487

May 28, 2010
Visit site
Sounds more like a Best Buy problem to me. Seems that everyone that ordered their phone directly from Apple will be getting theirs (if they didn't receive it early yesterday) without any problem whatsoever to me. I'm having a hard time seeing where Apple did anything wrong on this.

ahem, didn't you hear about all the cancelled orders? Apple did drop the ball on this a little bit. Not saying BB and others are clear of blame. There should have been better cooperation by all parties involved.

mojonation1487

May 28, 2010
Visit site
Whatever. Same difference. It's called Supply Vs. Demand. Look it up. Other end of that equation is Supply Chain. Read a book please, js...

somebody getting a little butthurt? hehe

But one thing you are forgetting. Apple knows exactly how many phones will be available at launch. So they also should have put limits on preorders so there were no cancellations. Unrealistic demand means nothing.

BuddhistGirafe

Jul 7, 2009
Visit site
Whatever. Same difference. It's called Supply Vs. Demand. Look it up. Other end of that equation is Supply Chain. Read a book please, js...

THANK. YOU. Someone else here understands how these things work. They can only manufacture a certain amount, and they are going to send them to the paces the will sell the most. Just happens your best buy isn't one of them.

Firestarter

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
somebody getting a little butthurt? hehe

But one thing you are forgetting. Apple knows exactly how many phones will be available at launch. So they also should have put limits on preorders so there were no cancellations. Unrealistic demand means nothing.

Wow, how old are you, really? That's a very mature response...

There is not 1 person/company/entity that is responsible for incidents like this. Multiple parties are involved that are accountable for the poor distribution of a product such as the iPhone.

Current equivalent = BP oil spill.

I'm done trying to talk to a child. When you grow up, let me know...

Last edited:

Firestarter

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
THANK. YOU. Someone else here understands how these things work. They can only manufacture a certain amount, and they are going to send them to the paces the will sell the most. Just happens your best buy isn't one of them.

You're welcome. At least someone understands the point I'm trying to make, albeit unsuccessfully apparently...

rliebert

Mar 24, 2010
Visit site
ahem, didn't you hear about all the cancelled orders? Apple did drop the ball on this a little bit. Not saying BB and others are clear of blame. There should have been better cooperation by all parties involved.

If I'm not mistaken, AT&T is the one that cancelled orders and that was a glitch in their system.

mojonation1487

May 28, 2010
Visit site
Wow, how old are you, really? That's a very mature response...

There is not 1 person/company/entity that is responsible for incidents like this. Multiple parties are involved that are accountable for the poor distribution of a product such as the iPhone.

Current equivalent = BP oil spill.

I'm done trying to talk to a child. When you grow up, let me know...

HAHAHAHAHAHA. You're questioning my maturity? When you are the condescending sarcastic troll?

You make me laugh. Calling me a child.... very amusing.

But one thing you are forgetting again. Apple still knows how many units will be available. Hence proper protocol should be to only allow a certain number of pre orders to be available. You see, I work in the cell phone business. I know how these things normally go. RIM, HTC, etc have these procedures in place. Apple does not.

When you grow up and do some research into the business of cell phones, come back and talk to me like an adult.

Remember common courtesy is always appreciated and sarcasm is rarely rewarded in life. Attacking somebodies intelligence only reveals your own lack of self confidence in your intelligence.

P.S. I know you're probably going to come back with some snide remark, that is your choice but I will no longer reply to you if that is the path you choose. Have a good day firestarter, I wish only the best for you in your journey in life.

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
Well mojonation, when you start off with the statement if someone is feeling a little butthurt, how are they supposed to react?

Status
Not open for further replies.