iPhone 4 Audio Quality

How is the voice call quality of your iPhone 4?

• Better than previous iPhone

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • Equal to previous iPhone

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Worse than previous iPhone

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters

bergman

Jun 10, 2008
Visit site
Day one with the new iPhone and after just a few test calls, my callers report that the audio is tinny and hollow. Comments report that it seems as if the microphone gain may be high and that my voice is distorting a bit even when I'm speaking in a normal to lower speaking volume. On the other hand, I live in a rural area so all of my calls have originated from the same cell site. What are your experiences?

JustinTime

Aug 12, 2009
Visit site
I can't hear the caller very well. I've had two calls and they sound like I pulled the phone away from my ear while they are talking but thats not the case...not too happy about that...Im going to test it with my bluetooth headset.

OTACORB

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
I have had many calls even while at the noisy Gym. I was able to hear the caller and they were able to hear me. In fact my son told me that I sounded better than he had ever heard me. I asked if he could hear all the background noise, he told me just slightly. I am well pleased!

morgantm89

Jan 25, 2010
Visit site
No problems here. It seems like a hear the caller a little louder now which is good because I found my 3GS to be kind of quiet. I'm pleased with it.

big9erfan

Jun 2, 2009
Visit site
Had a few calls through my headset and a few through the handset itself. The quality through the handset actually seems better than my 3GS....then again I may just be geeking out over my new toy lol.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro