Weird shipping and Canceled order

Smitty

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I live in Oklahoma and ordered on the 15th. Apparently the computers messed up here too so my order was re-done on the 16th. According to AT&T order status both phones were stuck at "In-Progress" until recently. I checked it tonight and my phone has been canceled while they still have a hold on my account for the amount and when I call customer service they ask me if I want to activate my phone. My girlfriends phone has been shipped. It went from Texas and now is in Kentucky with a delivery date of tomorrow. Anyone have any ideas?

OTACORB

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
Sounds like you are will have to show up somewhere with some phones tomorrow to get one for yourself or reorder and wait till July sometimes. I don't know of anything else you can do. You aren't he only one this has happened too. It sucks, but AT&T has totally screwed the Pooch on this whole iPhone 4 deal.

Smitty

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
With the money still being on hold and both phones being shipped to the same address I am hoping they just canceled shipping mine and put both together. Anyone have that happen?

Nellybelly333

Jan 20, 2009
Visit site
With the money still being on hold and both phones being shipped to the same address I am hoping they just canceled shipping mine and put both together. Anyone have that happen?

Sounds like that is probably what happened. Trying to save themselves a few bucks on shipping.

Smitty

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
If that indeed did happen then why would they ship it to Kentucky instead of putting it on a truck for OKC. It's a 3 hour drive max. The logistics don't make sense to send a package from TX to KY then to OK but then again none of this crap has made any sense.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73