Are you happy with your iPhone 4?

iPhone 4: What do you think?

• I LOVE THIS THING!!!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 329 80.2%
  • ahhh...its alright, no difference to me...

Votes: 18 4.4%
  • i didnt get one...

Votes: 31 7.6%
  • I dont like it!

Votes: 16 3.9%
  • Other: Please let us know what u think

Votes: 16 3.9%

• Total voters

iMarna

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
I finally got to try my iPhone in the "Bermuda Triangle" up the road. I called my SO from the car as I approached the dead zone. Where all other phones have dropped the call, I lost a couple bars, but lost no call quality at all. Never did disconnect. I have tried at least a dozen phones over the years and not a single one has held a call through that dead spot. I love this thing!

combatdoc

Dec 13, 2008
www.ffpblog.com
I finally got to try my iPhone in the "Bermuda Triangle" up the road. I called my SO from the car as I approached the dead zone. Where all other phones have dropped the call, I lost a couple bars, but lost no call quality at all. Never did disconnect. I have tried at least a dozen phones over the years and not a single one has held a call through that dead spot. I love this thing!

If you have a signale the iphone4 will hold on to it great! However, I still can't get 3G at work, stupid government buildings. Actually saw the dreaded "o" for signal the other day.

TLD1

Retired Moderator
Jul 19, 2008
Visit site
Yep...aside from the vibration being so weak that I could feel it if the phone was duct taped to my freaking forehead...I am very happy with my new iPhone 4. I can't think of any valid reason to go back to BlackBerry...yet.

macharborguy

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
very happy with the speed and smoothness of the interface. the obvious issues I have with it are the ones that most people have (prox sensor, grip of death, etc), but it is definitely a giant leap from my iPhone 3G.

And comparing the screens, I am very surprised how blocky the 3G screen is, and how I was able to both deal with it and never even noticed the pixelation.

jables

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
so far im very impressed with it, i just got it about an hour ago, and i love it, camera is awesome, screen is amazing, just a great phone all around.

big9erfan

Jun 2, 2009
Visit site
I moved from my iPhone 3GS and I love my iPhone 4 even more than I expected. The speed and the screen clarity are pretty amazing.

My girlfriend moved from a "quickfire" to the iPhone 4. To say she's in love with her phone would be an understatement. She's playing with her phone so much she's around 15% battery by the time we go to bed (10:30-11pm). She found an app to help her count her weight watcher points and even figure out how many points certain food are and then she found Angry Birds and Fruit Slicer. Between those apps and phone calls her battery is wasted at the end of the day, but WELL used.

Last edited:

PhillyBoy

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
IS ANYONE ELSE NOT ABLE TO SYNC MUSIC TO THEIR IPHONE4? ITunes will sync everything else but freeze when starting to sync music, help please!!!!

Hack-My-i

Aug 24, 2009
Visit site
IS ANYONE ELSE NOT ABLE TO SYNC MUSIC TO THEIR IPHONE4? ITunes will sync everything else but freeze when starting to sync music, help please!!!!

try pressing ctrl+alt+delete and open your task bar then look for 2 processes (itunes and iTunes Helper) end both of them, make sure the iPhone is plugged via USB and open iTunes from the desktop... that should work... hope so atleast

TLD1

Retired Moderator
Jul 19, 2008
Visit site
After reading horror-story threads here and over at HoFo...I think Apple screwed up and gave me a good iPhone 4. Yeah, I'm frustrated at the lack of accessories available...at the softer vibration when the ringer is silenced...but that's about it, really. It's faster, slicker & sexier than me 3GS...and I'm at last able to say that I'm not even considering going back to BlackBerry at all. For mr, that's a biggie!

iPresto

Jul 2, 2010
Visit site
I just got my iPhone4 last night and it is awesome! The display is outstanding and i love the camera(s). So much faster than my 2G. Reccommend this phone to everybody!

anon(27512)

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
After reading horror-story threads here and over at HoFo...I think Apple screwed up and gave me a good iPhone 4. Yeah, I'm frustrated at the lack of accessories available...at the softer vibration when the ringer is silenced...but that's about it, really. It's faster, slicker & sexier than me 3GS...and I'm at last able to say that I'm not even considering going back to BlackBerry at all. For mr, that's a biggie!

I'm with you on the accessories thing. Especially with incase and otterbox...I would really like to get a REAL case for my lovely i4..

pepsijunky

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
I've had email problems and the lower left corner/bar dropping issue is happening, but it has affected me too much. Overall the phone is great, I cannot get over the quality of video and pictures.

OTACORB

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
The longer I use it, the more I likes it! LOL Now that my family and friends are getting them. Playing around with FaceTime has been so much fun. I never dreamed I'd use it as much as I do. The phone overall is just great!

BrandonB

Mar 28, 2010
Visit site
This phone is by far the best phone / pocket computer / HD camera / handheld gaming device / productivity tool, I have ever had! I am loving the retina display, the photo quality, the video quality, and the speed. iMovie is awesome for it's ease and almost instant video gratification. It is almost disturbing how attached I am to it!