Are you happy with your iPhone 4?

iPhone 4: What do you think?

• I LOVE THIS THING!!!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 329 80.2%
  • ahhh...its alright, no difference to me...

Votes: 18 4.4%
  • i didnt get one...

Votes: 31 7.6%
  • I dont like it!

Votes: 16 3.9%
  • Other: Please let us know what u think

Votes: 16 3.9%

• Total voters

Smlk

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
I have to say that I just LOVE this phone! It's beautiful and it feels good in the hand. I like the sleek design. I haven't even seen any signal issues. Not anymore than normal for AT&T that is! I am so happy with it!

moody6635

Sep 18, 2009
Visit site
I voted no, overall I am disappointed and I feel like I paid Apple $370(after tax) and they are giving me the finger.

i kind of agree i am seriously just considering saving some money and getting the iphone 3gs
it may just be a weird thing with me but i loved the width of my 3gs and the feel of it in my hand

anyone else agree

Last edited:

Idelgado782

Mar 14, 2010
Visit site
Am I happy? Am I HAPPY???? This thing is GREAATTTT! I LOVE IT!! I love just looking at the screen and looking at how much better the apps that have been updated to take advantage of the display vs the ones that haven't updated!!!! You see a dramatic difference in quality!!! I have tried face time once or twice and it seems to be pretty awesome!! And also the camera with LED is great. I was always dissapointed when I went out at night because I know my shots would come out crappy. Now I know I can capture those moments and have a decent quality picture! Front facing camera! Awesome!! I was in Mexico with my girlfriend and we got lots of bad shots of us trying to get quick shots of us on the go! funny but not memory lasting! Now thats solved too!! i just LOVE my new iPhone!!!!!

OTACORB

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
i kind of agree i am seriously just considering saving some money and getting the iphone 3gs
it may just be a weird thing with me but i loved the width of my 3gs and the feel of it in my hand

anyone else agree

No, I don't agree! Now that I have a perfectly fitting case on mine that seems to solve the antenna reception issue, I am happy with it. No way am I going back to the 3GS.

chippy19977

Jan 31, 2010
Visit site
Just got mine from Best Buy today. Love it, but I have noticed very faint yellow splotches at the bottom. I also have a spec of dust or a dead pixel. Kind of annoying but if the yellow spots clear up, I can live with it.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I'm a new iPhone convert, and I love this thing... it almost made waiting in the "reserved" line at my Apple Store for 90 minutes worth it! Seriously, met some neat people while waiting... and now I have an iPhone to enjoy.

The screen is amazing... and no reception issues for me... I am one happy camper!

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Just got mine from Best Buy today. Love it, but I have noticed very faint yellow splotches at the bottom. I also have a spec of dust or a dead pixel. Kind of annoying but if the yellow spots clear up, I can live with it.

Reports are now that the "yellowing" is the adhesive that was used to attach the glass plate to the LCD screen... and within a few days, it should clear up as the adhesive dries completely... guess the demand was so great that they were shipping them out "half-baked". :)

pkang

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
I absolutely love this phone!!!

My one complaint is coming from a blackberry that would last 2 full days with moderate use to a phone thats almost dead after the same use but much more fun with the iphone so i cant complain

ALexSoFLy

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I love this phone. My reception has been good since I got a case for it. So no problems. I love the screen, BEAUTIFUL! the FaceTime is a fun feature but the only thing is works w wifi. But I still like the feature. I got me and my girlfriend one and it's her first iphone. She can't sto using it. She can't go back to using a regular phone lol.

bubba133385

Jun 26, 2010
Visit site
I love this phone

I absolutely love my new iPhone 4. I upgraded from a 3GS and I notice many large improvements.

I LOVE the screen. Everything is so crisp and fresh looking.

The speed of everything seems to have improved. Loading apps, start up, and the big thing for me... The navigation finds gps and route muuuch faster.

The camera- omg awesome. Wonderful high quality pics even in low light without the flash. Flash is a huge bonus. Video capture is amazingly good quality.

So many more things to list but all in all:
I Love this phone!

bsbrady

Sep 19, 2009
Visit site
Battery sucks. Im getting less battery life on my 4g than I did with my 3G, and my 3g is almost 2 years old. Im actually upset about this. Im thinking of bringing it to apple for a replacement

Scuba629

Jun 26, 2010
Visit site
if the signal gets fixed I will be very happy. hate that I cant use it as a phone.. the data is ok as I use wifi in most places. called apple and they said a patch will be out soon. hope it fixes it..

l1ghtn1ng

Feb 15, 2010
Visit site
Battery sucks. Im getting less battery life on my 4g than I did with my 3G, and my 3g is almost 2 years old. Im actually upset about this. Im thinking of bringing it to apple for a replacement

You much have got a bad battery then. I've had amazing battery life so far way more then the 3G and it seems the majority of people are experiencing the same.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2