Are you happy with your iPhone 4?

iPhone 4: What do you think?

• I LOVE THIS THING!!!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 329 80.2%
  • ahhh...its alright, no difference to me...

Votes: 18 4.4%
  • i didnt get one...

Votes: 31 7.6%
  • I dont like it!

Votes: 16 3.9%
  • Other: Please let us know what u think

Votes: 16 3.9%

• Total voters

JohnH59

Dec 19, 2004
Visit site
I dropped my first 2 calls tonight - sitting in my living room with 4 bars of signal... hadn't dropped one until now... but two times in one conversation - and with apparently near-perfect signal... frustrating...

I wasn't touching the phone - it was sitting on a table and I was using my wired headset from Apple. :(

Are you sure it was your end and not the person you were talking to at the time? The only dropped calls I've had is with my father-in-law on his Sprint Hero. We've come to the conclusion it's his service and not my iPhone 4.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Are you sure it was your end and not the person you were talking to at the time? The only dropped calls I've had is with my father-in-law on his Sprint Hero. We've come to the conclusion it's his service and not my iPhone 4.

Well, I was talking to my sister who was on her Sprint BlackBerry... it's possible, as I didn't see any "call failed" messages... we were talking and I heard the 3 beeps that the call had ended - both times.

Time will tell.

JohnH59

Dec 19, 2004
Visit site
Well, I was talking to my sister who was on her Sprint BlackBerry... it's possible, as I didn't see any "call failed" messages... we were talking and I heard the 3 beeps that the call had ended - both times.

Time will tell.

I had my father-in-law purposely hang up once to see what happened. On that occasion, I got the "Call Failed" message. I thought that was strange.

xplode

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Amazing device.. I love it. the updated signal algo has really improved the device. Id rather see a full 4 accurate bars than lying and telling me I have 5. No dropped calls - no proximity sensor issues & amazing battery life. even for a poweruser.

Rolf

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
I'm coming from a Blackberry Bold 9000. I never thought I'd be using an iPhone, but I played with the iPhone 4 in store and I fell in love. Now that I actually have the phone, I'm falling even harder. Every day I keep finding more and more that I can do. Email is only a fraction less wonderful than with my blackberry. That's the only thing I miss, and I barely even miss it.

The only thing that disappoints me about this phone is that I didn't jump on the iPhone boat sooner.

Mella

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
hmm, I love it!
The picture definition ...I'm speachless....personally I really like the grouping of appps much tidier than before and the camera zoom.

thecarrot

Jul 21, 2010
Visit site
its a great phone! I love the screen resolution and the high build quality..the one thing I would like is for it to have a slightly bigger screen, 4inches would be perfect IMO.

Espo

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
I couldn't be happier with anything else. I've been an iPhone user since iPhone 2g, and every new phone they come out with blows me away. It helps me everyday at work, and at home. Keep the great products coming!

zeteo#IM

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
I love it! I had an Evo, a great phone on a terrible network!! I terminated my Sprint service, and now get great coverage with AT&T.

cardfan

Oct 26, 2004
Visit site
I love it! I had an Evo, a great phone on a terrible network!! I terminated my Sprint service, and now get great coverage with AT&T.

Depends on location. In my area, verizon and Tmobile are terrible (nonexistent really), sprint is ok, AT&T rocks.

Fokas914

Jun 9, 2009
Visit site
LOVE IT! I had a 3G iphone before, HUGE difference with the i4.. So much faster, and the display is amazing! Although i have noticed that in my apartment there are fewer bars than my 3G had.

Wallace

Dec 22, 2009
Visit site
Moved form 3GS to 4. Not a major leap in speed but I expected that. Build quality is superb, excellent screen.

Only problems I have are with iOS4, not the phone per-se.

Don't regret it for a moment.

Moonbase0ne

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
Had my iP4 for about a week. I like it alot, but there are some things that i don't like about it. My biggest concerns though coming from a Blackberry aren't bad. I'm suprised at how easy it is and how much I love typing on the touchscreen. I like the Apps ofcourse. I am really surprised at the battery life. Lasts much longer than I was expecting. The screen is gorgeous. And on wifi, YouTube and other videos online look great. I can't wait for the NetFlix App. I like the spell check system. Just wish you could add your own words.*

I'm a little disappointed with the notification system but I'm getting used to it. Need to be a wAy to jump to the bottom of a webpage when browsing. Needs to be a word search while browsing. Also, should be a way to view calendar and other functions of the phone while on a call(or maybe I missed something?). Also, should be able to make folders for pictures Right on the phone. The iTunes photo setup is bad and a pain.*

Don't get me wrong, I like the phone alot and plan on keeping it. The Blackberry I had did some things better and the iPhone does other things better, but overall I think the iP4 is a better phone.*

I'm sure a lot of the issues will be improved upon in the future with iOS updates. This is coming from someone who doesn't plan on jail breaking my phone. So maybe most a lot of the issues are fixed with hacking the iPhone.*

Cleveland

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
Had my iP4 for about a week. I like it alot, but there are some things that i don't like about it. My biggest concerns though coming from a Blackberry aren't bad. I'm suprised at how easy it is and how much I love typing on the touchscreen. I like the Apps ofcourse. I am really surprised at the battery life. Lasts much longer than I was expecting. The screen is gorgeous. And on wifi, YouTube and other videos online look great. I can't wait for the NetFlix App. I like the spell check system. Just wish you could add your own words.*

I'm a little disappointed with the notification system but I'm getting used to it. Need to be a wAy to jump to the bottom of a webpage when browsing. Needs to be a word search while browsing. Also, should be a way to view calendar and other functions of the phone while on a call(or maybe I missed something?). Also, should be able to make folders for pictures Right on the phone. The iTunes photo setup is bad and a pain.*

Don't get me wrong, I like the phone alot and plan on keeping it. The Blackberry I had did some things better and the iPhone does other things better, but overall I think the iP4 is a better phone.*

I'm sure a lot of the issues will be improved upon in the future with iOS updates. This is coming from someone who doesn't plan on jail breaking my phone. So maybe most a lot of the issues are fixed with hacking the iPhone.*

As for the adding your own words as you type words that you use, it automatically learns them, it takes a while but it will incorporate the words after a while

and if you push the home button while on a call, it'll take you to the home screen so you can do anything you want, EXCEPT look at the call history I believe... hope this helps.. enjoy the i4

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234