Will they be selling iPhone 4 at WalMart on launch day?

BaLLi5t1c

Jul 1, 2008
Visit site
I have read numerous reports indicating they would but I thought I recalled one particular article retracting that fact.

Anyone know for sure? If so, will they be selling them at midnight?

diaz2010

Sep 18, 2009
Visit site
Walmart will be selling it on the 24. They will have a VERY limited supply. You might want to call the stores around you to find out if they are getting it they will know by now. No it will not go on sale at midnight walmart doesn't sale contract phones overnight. It will go on sale at either 8 or 9 am again contact your store.

Hack-My-i

Aug 24, 2009
Visit site
...I just went to a Radio Shack this morning to return something and i asked the sales rep if they will be selling the new iPhone4 on Launch Day and he said that they havent gotten their batch of iPhone 4's yet and that he havent heard anything about them selling it on launch day...

gzigoris

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
Our Walmart in Michigan has discontinued selling any of the iphones so I know we won't have them. I wondered about that but don't know the reason why.

ebedoun

May 27, 2010
Visit site
Our Walmart in Michigan has discontinued selling any of the iphones so I know we won't have them. I wondered about that but don't know the reason why.

Which store? I remember last time I was in the Walmart on Ford Rd. in Canton I didn't remember seeing the iPhone display any longer :( I did notice they are carrying a ton of accessories for the 3GS. Hoping they carry some for the iPhone4.

S

stphnman20

Just called my local walmart that 24hrs and they will have it on launch day for walk ins only.. yay!!
Thats where i'm going since ATT is not serving walk ins till the 29th..

DoubleM

Jun 10, 2009
Visit site
I'm going there too. Does anyone know if they care if you're the primary account name or not? I'm authorized to make changes to the account, but i'm not the primary account holder.

diaz2010

Sep 18, 2009
Visit site
@doublem as long as you are an authorized retail user you will be fine. You might want to hav the primary call 611 jus to double check.

diaz2010

Sep 18, 2009
Visit site
@doublem as long as you are an authorized retail user you will be fine. You might want to hav the primary call 611 jus to double check.

gfenn11

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
I just called mine up, they have only 2(!!!) in stock, and the other one in town keeps on telling me to call in at 8 tomorrow morning! (wtf)

My mom is giving me her upgrade, so we will go to walmart at 3 or 4am, then off to AT&T (if we are lucky enough to get one) to switch the sim, to my number.

DoubleM

Jun 10, 2009
Visit site
My walmart said they are only getting 2, one display phone and one for a customer. Lol. And it's only a 16GB one. First person at the counter at 8 gets it.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2