I so wanna come back to iphone but...

dvigue

Jun 22, 2009
Visit site
the only thing i will miss from my android phone is:

1. customize. i am a theme and "change looks" man. and that is the only thing i did not like when i owned an iphone. it is what is is (well im sure it will get jailbroken anyway)

2. Google voice intergration: i totally use my GV account for free texting, and i LOVE the google voice app for my nexus one. but i do here there is an app LIKE gv for the iphone now?

Please convice me why i should change to Att and the Iphone.....i am looking for opinions.....

Thanks all! Hope to be in line on thursaday for a new iphone maybe:)

dvigue

Jun 22, 2009
Visit site
well yes and no...im on the fence...since it will included a new 2 year agreement with att also...

i got bored with my iphone before..just wondering if i will not with the new iphone4

tkao2025

Apr 14, 2009
Visit site
I have the Nexus one and I'm not using it right now. I'm using the 3GS with updated iOS4 and have preordered an Iphone 4.

The reason I keep coming back to Iphone is I feel the Nexus One is still not stable. The keyboard typing is hit or miss and I feel the Nexus is still sluggish at times. It's definitely an alternative to the Iphone. I like the phone, but keep coming back to the Iphone because the applications written for Iphone are somehow better as well.

However, Iphone will not be better than Android in terms of customization and more specifically Widgets...at least for the time being and Google integration on the Nexus One is top notch. I love the free navigation and google maps implementation on the Nexus is awesome.

It just depends on how you use your device.

macharborguy

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
Enjoy your Droid, and keep us posted on the fun quirky features you discover. the iPhone will probably get them next year when iOS5 rolls around.

macharborguy

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
Will the phone 4 Deffinley be jailbroken? that makes the workd of diffrence to me anyway

I can't see why it wouldn't be. Apparently the processor is roughly the same as in the iPad, possibly a lower clock, but still an A4, and the iPad was jailbroken. It may take a little while.

Although I would install the MyWi app for very limited use tethering (I am in Edge country), I really want to add that panoramic wallpaper that slides across as you go from homescreen to homescreen. That, and some of the app launchers and switcher, once everything gets properly updated to work with iOS4. Backgrounder will be interesting, especially if they figure out how to get it linked to the official iOS4 SDK for multitasking.

dvigue

Jun 22, 2009
Visit site
i had a jailbroken 3gs and i got alot of "apple logo" freezes. had to restore multiple time. i wonder if it was a hardware issue?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2