What time should you show up?

Nellybelly333

Jan 20, 2009
Visit site
What time are people going to show up to AT&T and Apple stores? I am trying to sneak in for a walk in, just not sure when I am going to head over...

solius

Nov 21, 2008
Visit site
I was thinking about going around 2-3 am. figure if I am going to show up early, why not be the first!

Makes me wish I had a handheld game system I could keep busy with. I am also thinking about heading to the local att store around 3am as most people including the att store employee i asked, say they will head out around 4am I should be in the top ten if not first

Nellybelly333

Jan 20, 2009
Visit site
Makes me wish I had a handheld game system I could keep busy with. I am also thinking about heading to the local att store around 3am as most people including the att store employee i asked, say they will head out around 4am I should be in the top ten if not first

Yeah, 4 am was the time I was told by a AT&T employee. I am gonna go ahead an assume he told 20 other people that, so I am going to play it safe and get there nice and early. Whats the worst that could happen?

Hack-My-i

Aug 24, 2009
Visit site
im going to the ATT store on launch day with my iPhone4 in hand and buying a bumper case and screen protector in front of all those ppl since mine will be here tomm :D

patcom8

Jun 5, 2008
Visit site
yeah it looks like AT&t isnt going to have walk-in's until the 29th... that means more lines at the apple store... its looking like im goign to have to get there earlier then i thought... 4 am here i come!

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
I live an hour away from one. I'm almost thinking of getting a hotel room close by.

A hotel room? That's an obsession, but I can also see your plight since you are 1 hour away. Hell in Houston you can drive for one hour and still be in Houston, although you are stretching it.

Nellybelly333

Jan 20, 2009
Visit site
I just went on Apple and pre-ordered... I am sick of wondering if things are going to keep being bumped back. Patience is a virtue, time to be virtuous! Mid July, here I come.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2