So I can't downgrade to 3.1.3 after the update today, hmmm

Ronshipman

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
I update to 4 today and I do not care for it. I like my 3.1.3 my phone was much faster on the net in every way possible. I don't like how in setting the Tethering is running and what looks like it's wanting to me to sign up for it. I'm not losing my unlimited data plan and paying an extra fee for tethering. I have internet at home don't need or want tethering. I called Apple and they tell me no possible way to downgrade to 3.1.3... I think everybody who has a problem with this we need to fight back in some way. I don't like People telling me what to do. I paid for the phone and I pay for the overpriced service to run the phone, I want my 3.1.3 back. Why is Apple so against going back if you aren't happy with the current 4??? It doesn't work as well on my 3Gs as 3.1.3. What in the hell is the deal with Apple?

SaberSerene

Feb 7, 2009
Visit site
You can downgrade by selecting option restore and select 3.1.3. Then you'll get the error message, ignore it. Now use Blackra1n and you should see the apple logo on your device. The phone is not being jailbroken, but its skipping apple's servers and restoring to 3.1.3.

flatlined#IM

Dec 8, 2009
Visit site
You can downgrade by selecting option restore and select 3.1.3. Then you'll get the error message, ignore it. Now use Blackra1n and you should see the apple logo on your device. The phone is not being jailbroken, but its skipping apple's servers and restoring to 3.1.3.

couldn't before you could just do the option and restore and select the OS file without using Blackr1ain? I remember a friend doing this once. Can you still downgrade without using Blackra1in?

Thanks

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro