Now i'm confused....

clg82

Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
Just got off the phone with AT&T and they said that everything looks good on their part. I said but your website shows that I ordered on the 16th when I actually ordered on the 15th. He said they had a lot of back orders to be placed and that is why. Now my premier order number is showing that I ordered on the 15th. When I check the AT&T website it says my iphone4 is on backorder?!?!? :eek: WTF....but the premier website says processing......WTF is going on any help would be appreciated.~Chris

clg82

Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
There is nothing we can do for you. It's all AT&T.

Yeh I just got off the phone with them and they claim that their system was updating at the time of my order, and that is why it is showing the 16th. I have a conformation email from the 15th, and the premier site is showing the 15th.....so WTF do I believe?

macharborguy

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
you believe and resign yourself to the fact that you *may* not get the iphone on the 24th, and instead, get it in the next round. I am assuming that, since I got my order in at 1:30PM EST (on the 15th), and my parents phones ordered at 3:55PM EST (on the 15th). I got in late, so I am not expecting them to ship. I'd be very happy if they did though, can't NOT say that :D

My order, on AT&T's website says it was ordered on the 16th.
My parents order says the 17th.

Their credit card had an issue and I had to call up AT&T to straighten that up, and I asked the AT&T rep if I or my folks would get our phones on the 24th like most of the other pre-orders. The rep said that since we did get the order placed during the pre-order times, that we should get the phones on the 24th.

Last edited:

tsky74

Jun 18, 2010
Visit site
I'm in the same boat. My premier order shows 15th (in process), but my ATT order shows 17th (back ordered). i'm not sure which to follow, so i'll hope for the best and hope a phone arrives Thursday. My cc company still shiws pending charges for my phone (after they initially put a hold on my cc), so that worries me.

macharborguy

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
I wish I didn't go to AT&T to pre-order, they are clueless.

you do realize that everything was screwing up that day. If anything, AT&T is just as upset at Apple over the issues because they were unable to handle ANYTHING at nearly ANY AT&T store that day. Too many overly anxious users reloading the AT&T website and servers trying to get that iPhone that WE desperately want and need to have ASAP.

I cannot be mad at them because I am partially to blame. I am one of those overly anxious users.

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
Just got off the phone with AT&T and they said that everything looks good on their part. I said but your website shows that I ordered on the 16th when I actually ordered on the 15th. He said they had a lot of back orders to be placed and that is why. Now my premier order number is showing that I ordered on the 15th. When I check the AT&T website it says my iphone4 is on backorder?!?!? :eek: WTF....but the premier website says processing......WTF is going on any help would be appreciated.~Chris

I got my tracking number from AT&T premier this morning!!!!

snakes2003g

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
i am in a same similar type of boat. i ordered on the 15th premier site says 15th so does att's order status page but i am backordered and premier claims it is processing. and att of course is no help they say i am good. but i doubt it. i am thinking july 2nd for my phone which is a crock. never again will pre order from att.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro