Have you received your AT&T tracking number?

Alienware_51#IM

Aug 11, 2008
Visit site
Just received this email from AT&T.
Thank you for your recent iPhone? 4 purchase!*

Before you*activate your device, please review the important information about your upgrade eligible iPhone 4. To ensure a smooth activation process, go to iPhone 4 Upgrade Support - Wireless from AT&T. We are excited to ship iPhone 4 to you and know you're eager to experience this great new device.* For any questions, please call 1-800-331-0500.

*Thank you for your business with ATT.

Maybe a sign its shipping soon?

cking1786

Nov 22, 2009
Visit site
Just spoke with Fedex, they are having problems with the apple shipments showing up online via tracking numbers. CALL FEDEX to see when yours is coming. They told me mine is being delivered tomorrow. Thanks iCoach for the heads up!

Seeing as I stayed up all night to order at 5:15 CDT, and also being a little paranoid, I wanted to make sure I was atleast getting it by Thursday. Im glad a little dillegence paid off this time.

lazerbyte

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
just got an email from ATT saying that my ordered shipped and how to activate my new phone but it wasn't for an iphone very interesting. Anyone else get an email like that?

osensnolf

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
I have a FedEx tracking number and no CC charge. When I go to FedEx, it does not have anything on file. Anyone else in the same situation?

I did receive the email and text though.

JRoZe410

Jun 16, 2010
Visit site
I have a FedEx tracking number and no CC charge. When I go to FedEx, it does not have anything on file. Anyone else in the same situation?

I did receive the email and text though.

I am.WHen i go to FedEx,its says the they received the billing through at&t or whatever.Expected Delivery:June 23

osensnolf

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
Called and package is in ft worth. It has not finished processing but fedex said I could call tomorrow. It does show overnight. She did not feel that I would get it on the 23 but said it appears to be released on the 24. We'll see.

mobile79

May 22, 2010
Visit site
Wow, p*ssed. AT&T f*ckn cancelled my order! I ordered at the AT&T store on the 15th around 12:15 central time!

Man, that sucks this late in the game. I'll be real annoyed if mine doesn't ship tomorrow. I know at least 2 or 3 people that ordered literally hours after me and theirs are already on the way. That "in progress" status is officially driving me insane now.

Alienware_51#IM

Aug 11, 2008
Visit site
Man, that sucks this late in the game. I'll be real annoyed if mine doesn't ship tomorrow. I know at least 2 or 3 people that ordered literally hours after me and theirs are already on the way. That "in progress" status is officially driving me insane now.

I am in the same boat. I really hope when I wake up tomorrow morning for work that I see "shipped" and a tracking number available. Mine has been in progress since the day after I ordered it, the 16th.

DewDuck

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
Getting bummed...Ordered on the 15th, 10:48 PST, got the confirmation email, and the regular ATT order status finally went to 0 backordered. Premiere still says processing!

Hoping I get a tracking # by the morning. Would hate to think that the 3+ hours I wasted of my works time ;) went to waste and I don't get it until next week.

Mike4391

Jul 23, 2009
Visit site
32 gb, omg so pissed. Goin to the AT&T store as soon as they open tmw to get this sh*t straightened out cuz this is unacceptable!

denness544

Jun 15, 2009
Visit site
Getting bummed...Ordered on the 15th, 10:48 PST, got the confirmation email, and the regular ATT order status finally went to 0 backordered. Premiere still says processing!

Hoping I get a tracking # by the morning. Would hate to think that the 3+ hours I wasted of my works time ;) went to waste and I don't get it until next week.

I just got the same thing. Ordered on the 15h around 8:00 am PST and it was showing Backordered earlier today but now it is to 0. I hope this is a good sign.

killburn37

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
mine left and came back to dallas, luckily it's only gotta travel 6 hours....driving distance, 1 hr flight hmmm...i hope it comes tomorrow, it's supposed to but we'll see...

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro