Have you received your AT&T tracking number?

clg82

Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
Ok well I just got off of the phone with premier. They "claim" that i shouldn't pay any attention to the AT&T website, I ordered in the designated day, and I should be receiving my tracking number on the 24th. and receiving the phone on or around the 25th so we'll see!

matthew23

Jan 5, 2009
Visit site
Ok well I just got off of the phone with premier. They "claim" that i shouldn't pay any attention to the AT&T website, I ordered in the designated day, and I should be receiving my tracking number on the 24th. and receiving the phone on or around the 25th so we'll see!

Same exact thing they told me....the second time! The first time I explained to the lady that i ordered and got a confirmation email on the 15th through premier. I was stuck on ATTENTION! status until the 19th when it switched to processing on the premier site. But the AT&T main site 9where you can check order status) says order was placed on the 19th and was backordered. The lady said that there was a delay in processing mine and by the time they got around to maunally entering it, it was the 18th and the order was placed with (regular) AT&T. So now, I was behind everyone whose ordered went through fine and could expect a delay.

Then, I called again to get someone else because she sounded unsure. The second lady sounded more confident and assured me that the 15th was the actual ate to pay attention to, not the 19th. She assured me since it was time-stampted on the 15th mine would arrive on the 24th or 25th and I would get a FedEx number before then.

Take it for what its worth. I probably could call again and get a completely different story.

big9erfan

Jun 2, 2009
Visit site
I ordered around noon on the 15th PST on the AT&T website. My girlfriend ordered IN-STORE around 6pm PST on the 15th.

She just got an email with her tracking number. My order still says "In Progress"....if she gets her phone before me, she's going to flaunt it sooooo badly. I'm 33 and jealous she has a tracking number already lol, it's like I'm 7yrs old again waiting up on Xmas Eve.

SoonerLater

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
It could be helpful if people would people would post screenshots of their ATT order status page, like below and the following information:

* Where did you order: ATT Store
* Was your order entered in the system or manually taken: manual, at store
* When did you REALLY order: 15th at 10:15
* When does ATT say you ordered: 16th
* Do you have a tracking number: no
* If you have a tracking number, when did you receive it: n/a
* If you have a tracking number, what is your projected delivery date: n/a

insearchof

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site
* Where did you order: ATT Online
* Was your order entered in the system or manually taken: Entered in System
* New or Existing Customer: New
* When did you REALLY order: 15th at 10:15am EST
* When does ATT say you ordered: 15th
* Do you have a tracking number: no
* If you have a tracking number, when did you receive it: n/a
* If you have a tracking number, what is your projected delivery date: n/a

clg82

Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
Same exact thing they told me....the second time! The first time I explained to the lady that i ordered and got a confirmation email on the 15th through premier. I was stuck on ATTENTION! status until the 19th when it switched to processing on the premier site. But the AT&T main site 9where you can check order status) says order was placed on the 19th and was backordered. The lady said that there was a delay in processing mine and by the time they got around to maunally entering it, it was the 18th and the order was placed with (regular) AT&T. So now, I was behind everyone whose ordered went through fine and could expect a delay.

Then, I called again to get someone else because she sounded unsure. The second lady sounded more confident and assured me that the 15th was the actual ate to pay attention to, not the 19th. She assured me since it was time-stampted on the 15th mine would arrive on the 24th or 25th and I would get a FedEx number before then.

Take it for what its worth. I probably could call again and get a completely different story.

Wow I think you talked to the exact same people i did lol! So what do we believe?!?!? It took me six and a half hours on the 15th to preorder and finally got thru on 0830 in the morning... I BETTER BE RECEIVING IT ON THE 24TH OR 25TH. Have they charged you for the phone yet because there was a charge on mine at the beginning and then it dropped off.. The lady said I would be charged fully for it once it shipped.....is the premier store part of AT&T or is it a different entitiy......?

willthetech

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
Ok in the premier site is still processing...but at the regular order status page " https://www.wireless.att.com/order_status/" i got the status shipped and a tracking number...but i get no results at the fed ex site, probably too early to check.
iphoneshipped.jpg

siddfinch

Apr 14, 2009
Visit site
I ordered mine around 6:30AM on the 15th, but the posted order date on the AT&T Order Status site is the 16th. Still no tracking number! I'm fine with waiting a few extra days, but I would just like to know what to expect!

eprisencc

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
Mine is showing a tracking number and that it shipped on AT&T order status and in progress on Premi?re. Sounds like a good sign.

killburn37

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
can someone clarify the format of the order number? when i ordered over the phone the order number was like this N000-X-999999 and when i check on att orders status is like this EXTP0000000000 which is it? i cant even look up my order on Premier i was up at til 3 am on Tuesday and wasnt even able to purchase til 430 pm tuesday :( please clarify the order number

osensnolf

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
I ordered on the 15th at 10AM EST via ATT and my order shows Shipped with tracking number. It also says that it shipped on the 17th but FedEx does not have info on file yet.

I'm surprised the order went though as I never got to the confirmation screen and only knew that it was ordered when my bank called to alert me of the transaction.

MichelleRo

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
grr

:mad:
I ordered my 32GB on 6/15 at 8:30am EST and I checked on AT&T order status page which says my date ordered is now 6/18 and shows "QTY BACK-ORDERED" as "1" .... My other friend ordered a 32GB & 16GB at the same time, he's getting the same response for his 32GB showing 6/19 as his order date but his 16GB shows as shipped.
Like AT&T or Apple didn't know people would order these? What a sham. I always stick up for them.

junovela

Jan 8, 2009
Visit site
I ended up pre-ordering my 32gb at an AT&T store because I couldn't get it to go through no matter what I tried. (I'm EST and I had been trying since 4:30am.) They didn't offer a pickup in-store option, so I figured having it delivered (although out of my control to ensure arrival date) was better than not getting one. :rolleyes:

Last night, I didn't have nay new AT&T information. This morning, it showed on the website as "in-progress," but it had a FedEx tracking number and a "1" under the "Shipped" column.

When I got back from lunch, I had an email from AT&T with all this information and now, the AT&T site says "shipped" instead of "in-progress"

Still nothing on the FedEx site, but I am more hopeful than ever that I'll get it on the 24th. :)

Mr79

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
I ordered two phones separately, a 16gb and 32gb.
The 16gb, ordered first, has a tracking number!
The 32gb, ordered second, does not have a shipping confirmation.

The 32gb also shows as 1-Back-Ordered. But not reading much into that since the 16gb one also had status as back-ordered.

I was checking all day since sunday night till now for any kind of change, was getting nervous there a while. I look for the 32gb to get a shipment notification soon!

looks like At&t IS fullfiling order's as they got them.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro