Have you received your AT&T tracking number?

Alienware_51#IM

Aug 11, 2008
Visit site
Oh SNAP! It is shipped! but the funny thing is that all the other orders ive seen in this thread are FedEx is mine is being shipped via UPS. Maybe FedEx is overwhelmed with orders?

Late

Lucky. Mine is still "in progress". Nothing is on back order either. I ordered it around 8:00am on the 15th.

resplendent2209

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
I ordered today :p

It ships by July 14th and will be delivered in between July 14th and July 19th and I don't mind waiting. New to the iphone world.

Well guys, good things come to people who wait ;)

Good luck to everyone on getting their Tracking Numbers :)

tmasopust

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
Not sure the theory that having multiple iPhones or paying more monthly effects the fulfillment order. I have 4 phones on the plan, two of them are iPhones and I pay way to much money!!! Family plan, unlimited text, 2 iPhones, combined with internet and UVerse.

My order went into Premier on the 15th an hour after yours and it shows backordered on the wireless order status.

Last edited:

killburn37

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
so if i dont have a shipping number by wednesday would i be smart to camp out at the ATT store? :? i am just so frustrated i was up as soon as ordering was available and couldnt order, so i had to go through the whole riggamarole of ordering, plus it still will allow me to upgrade on my account...

RedDragons

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
Lucky

Somehow, even though I know for a fact I ordered about an hour after my friend (Like 530 PM ET). My delivery is set for June 23rd by 10:30 am and his is June 24th by 4:30. Sweet. I get mine a day and a half earlier. It for to Anchorage Alaska at 1:23 today !

killburn37

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
order status has changed slightly!!! woot woot

I just checked and the "backorder" column is now set to 0!! woot woot :D:D:D so maybe i'll get my tracking number tomorrow!!!

htrdlnc#CB

Aug 29, 2008
Visit site
I placed my order on the 15th but the website says ordered placed 06/16.

One website says "processing", one website says back-ordered (1).

Status has not been updated since 6/17, but the money has been held on my cc debit card and then released. Getting very nervous.

Hopefully by morning something will happen.

jmjohn

Apr 14, 2009
Visit site
My status just changed from backorder to no backorder. Still on order, still no shipped but the on backorder status has disappeared within the past 30 minutes or so. This is better than shaking the boxes under the Christmas Tree!

clg82

Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
I placed my order on the 15th but the website says ordered placed 06/16.

One website says "processing", one website says back-ordered (1).

Status has not been updated since 6/17, but the money has been held on my cc debit card and then released. Getting very nervous.

Hopefully by morning something will happen.

Everything you just described happened to me....I have read several posts on here saying that theirs said the 16th but they still received a tracking number.....AT&T says the 16th for me but the premier site says the 15th....they need to get their **** together.....when I called AT&T they aren't even showing mine is canceled or on backorder, they say mine will ship out for delivery on the 24th, but i still would like a tracking number to feel the warm and fuzzies.....

killburn37

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
mine has always said the 15th i really agree, i NEED a tracking number to even believe that mine was ordered, some lady named "sunny" on the premier chat told me my order was never placed and i cleared that up real fast i am still PRAYING that i get it thursday...maybe it'll ship tomorro and arrive wednesday, one can only hope eh?

Kannon#AC

Nov 18, 2008
Visit site
Mine just changed as well. It no longer says backorder, but "shipped" is still 0. At least it's a change :)

Details: Order placed at 12pm PST on the 15th via Premier. Check order status page says the 16th though.

Chris102192

Mar 28, 2010
Visit site
Interesting, are you currently with AT&T and if so, does your current phone have a micro-sim. Thats the only reason I could think they would not ship one. The sim cards in the current iPhones will not work in the iP4, unless you modify them.

Isnt the microsim preinstalled in the phone anyways. and yes. i have the iPhone 3GS. and the previous generations too. Thats really weird. Ahh whatever. we will see what happens.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73