Have you received your AT&T tracking number?

cbm

Jun 20, 2010
www.xfade.com
I just checked my status at AT&T, and there's now a FedEx tracking number!

FedEx doesn't know about it yet, but it's certainly a good omen for Thursday delivery.

Last edited:

futurecode

Dec 12, 2008
Visit site
Thanks for the head up cbm. Just checked mine and I'm in the same boat. Oddly enough, If I check it by hitting "Check Order Status" through my at&t account, it shows shipped, but if I check through my premiere account (how it was ordered) still says processing. and if I click on the fed-ex number it says "delivered"! Just checked my porch, not there :(

futurecode

Dec 12, 2008
Visit site
and it got delivered in the future too.

I don't live in the town listed (at least not anymore) so I assume this is the shipping invoice for the trip to the distribution center ( which is in Pittston, pa)

Ivoryplum

Nov 22, 2008
Visit site
and it got delivered in the future too.

I don't live in the town listed (at least not anymore) so I assume this is the shipping invoice for the trip to the distribution center ( which is in Pittston, pa)

Dang shoot!
Does that mean you've already tried out the phone on Tuesday??
How is it?! ;)

Still waiting...impatiently...for my tracking number.

futurecode

Dec 12, 2008
Visit site
Come on now, don't be silly! I didn't say I got it, just said it was delivered ................ IN THE FUTURE!!!! *insert spooky/ominous music here*

futurecode

Dec 12, 2008
Visit site
You know what, totally a false alarm on my part, my bad. No shipped" or tracking number for me. I accidentally put in my zip (just moved two months ago) from my old place where I got my 3gs delivered. This is that invoice. (Just noticed the 2009 date) ;)

Ivoryplum

Nov 22, 2008
Visit site
You know what, totally a false alarm on my part, my bad. No shipped" or tracking number for me. I accidentally put in my zip (just moved two months ago) from my old place where I got my 3gs delivered. This is that invoice. (Just noticed the 2009 date) ;)

How funny!
You should probably delete that attachment if you can, so that no one gets confused. haha.

cbm

Jun 20, 2010
www.xfade.com
So, a FedEx tracking number is 12 digits long, which is a trillion, assuming that digits aren't used for anything else. According to some site I found through a Google search, FedEx's WorldHub handles 3.3 milion packages daily. If my math is right, that means that it should be 830 years before they need to recycle numbers. That said, I've seen tracking numbers recycled before.

ptb127

Dec 14, 2008
Visit site
Thanks for the head up cbm. Just checked mine and I'm in the same boat. Oddly enough, If I check it by hitting "Check Order Status" through my at&t account, it shows shipped, but if I check through my premiere account (how it was ordered) still says processing. and if I click on the fed-ex number it says "delivered"! Just checked my porch, not there :(

Just checked my order status from the method you suggested and nothing.. Still in progress with the 1 in the backorder column which isn't unusual given the circumstances. I would keep checking on that number until it corrects itself or call FedEx about it.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR