Have you received your AT&T tracking number?

tmasopust

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
My status just changed to shipped. So, for all you tracking expectations, it took a couple hours between the tracking number showing and the Qty Shipped to change from 0 to 1.

BTW, CC still has no charge.

JonDigital

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
My status just changed to shipped. So, for all you tracking expectations, it took a couple hours between the tracking number showing and the Qty Shipped to change from 0 to 1.

BTW, CC still has no charge.

Before that status change were you still sitting at In Progress with 1 QTY ordered and no back order?

metalmike

Jun 18, 2010
Visit site
anyone notice the tracking update in the corner of the fedex website that says tracking is delayed but deliveries are occurring as normal

bjames2785

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
i'm just gonna go ahead and assume i'm not getting mine until the 28th this waiting on edge for ANY info whatsoever is killing me. this is not a good start to my relationship with AT&T.

tmasopust

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
JonDigital,

Yes, my backorder status was set to one until 4:00pm EST on the 22nd. The tracking number with ship date change happened this morning after 10:30am EST. Then at 12:30am EST the status changed to Qty Shipped 1 with a status changed to "Shipped". Until then, it's always shown in process.

The Premier page has not been updated yet though. It still shows "processing" which is identical to most everyone else's experience that ordered through Premier.

tmasopust

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
Now that it shows as shipped but the carrier info is null, does anyone know what the standard FedEx number format is? My number is a 12 digit number starting with 438.

JonDigital

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
JonDigital,

Yes, my backorder status was set to one until 4:00pm EST on the 22nd. The tracking number with ship date change happened this morning after 10:30am EST. Then at 12:30am EST the status changed to Qty Shipped 1 with a status changed to "Shipped". Until then, it's always shown in process.

The Premier page has not been updated yet though. It still shows "processing" which is identical to most everyone else's experience that ordered through Premier.
Now I'm just confused as all hell. I never even had a back order. I'm pretty upset with AT&T. Need to a bit more on top of their game when it comes to something like this.

Alienware, I totally hear you man. It's pretty annoying to keep checking your order status hoping for something to change.

crzyc

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Protip: if you have a tracking number and paste it into google.com or your google search bar, it understands what carrier the tracking number is for and will provide you a link to the correct tracking page with id pre-filled.

:)

cbm

Jun 20, 2010
www.xfade.com
As mpdonlan mentions above, there's a note on the FedEx tracking results page that reads:

IMPORTANT!
Package deliveries are proceeding as normal; however tracking updates are temporarily being delayed. Please try back later.

It looks like Apple/AT&T aren't the only ones who are overwhelmed at dealing with 600,000 orders on launch day.

denness544

Jun 15, 2009
Visit site
My status was Backordered for a few days but suddenly came out of "backordered" status as of last night around 7pm. I just got a Shipment Notification from AT&T premier that my phone is shipped. This whole time I didn't think I would be getting my phone shipped until possibly July. Anyone else with Premier that was backordered get their shipment notification?

big9erfan

Jun 2, 2009
Visit site
"Package deliveries are proceeding as normal; however tracking updates are temporarily being delayed. Please try back later. "

FedEx is slow on tracking updates. Packages that were expected to arrive today, should still arrive today.

Alienware_51#IM

Aug 11, 2008
Visit site
@jondigital I did the same last night after being told I would receive an email notifying me that my order has shipped. This is the first rep that has actually been trying to see what's up with my order, we'll see how it goes.

C-Ferg

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
Alienware, give em hell. I am another case of ordering on the 15th and still in progress as of right now. I just want some damn answers. I want to know wen to expect my phone, thats all. if its monday, cool. Just tell me something.

JonDigital

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
@Alienware_51 @C-Ferg

Sounds like we are all reasonable people. While I would love my phone on launch day I would fine getting it a few days later if I wasn't continually being told "Do not worry, everything is fine, your phone will be delivered tomorrow."

It's poor customer service and lying pissing me off. I'm not a child, I can deal with waiting for the phone a few more days.

ALexSoFLy

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I just got an update on my tracking status.

Jun 23, 2010 6:00 AM Picked up FORT WORTH, TX
Jun 23, 2010 6:00 AM Left FedEx origin facility FORT WORTH, TX
Jun 23, 2010 4:17 AM Shipment information sent to FedEx

Alot of people said that their tracking stayed at Forth Worth, TX and got their phones an hour ago. Is there something going on?

Alienware_51#IM

Aug 11, 2008
Visit site
Wow. 20 minutes of being on hold the rep came back and told me that rest assured I would receive an email with my tracking number once the shipping carrier picks up the package. She also said that since the order is in progress I should get it "soon" and that she couldn't give me date as to when it will be shipped specifically. F/;(kers

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2