- 06-22-2010, 02:08 PM #251
- 06-22-2010, 02:17 PM #252iMore Intermediate
- 139 Posts
Called FedEx, the automated system couldn't find my tracking number, but when I got transferred to a human he could see that it is scheduled for pickup tomorrow, and "if" it is overnight it "should" be delivered on Thurs. Once I saw Apple had allowed early delivery I was hoping that since I had it shipped to the store they might get it a day early and allow pre-orders to get picked up tomorrow, to help ease the amount of people trying to get into the store on Thurs.
- 06-22-2010, 02:28 PM #253
- 06-22-2010, 02:39 PM #255
- 06-22-2010, 02:42 PM #256
- 06-22-2010, 02:50 PM #257iPhone Newbie
- 19 Posts
I just checked after seeing your post and mine just went to Qty. 0 backorder as well. This within the last 30 minutes. Still not showing shipped but it's progress!
I was stuck in the system as well:
- Placed order on AT&T site and around 12:30pm EST 6/15.
- Received email from Premier support verifying order 3 minutes later
- Premier site showd "in process" with no change since 6/17 with an order date of 6/15
- AT&T Wireless site showed order place 6/16 and backordered since 6/17
- Never any pending charge on CC
Now suddenly backorder status has been set to 0. Still no pending charge and no shipping info or tracking number.
Last edited by tmasopust; 06-22-2010 at 02:58 PM.
- 06-22-2010, 02:51 PM #258
- 06-22-2010, 02:58 PM #259
- 06-22-2010, 02:59 PM #260
- 06-22-2010, 03:03 PM #261
- 06-22-2010, 03:07 PM #262
- 06-22-2010, 03:12 PM #263
- 06-22-2010, 03:20 PM #264
- 06-22-2010, 03:23 PM #265
- 06-22-2010, 03:25 PM #266
- 06-22-2010, 03:34 PM #267
- 06-22-2010, 03:42 PM #268
- 06-22-2010, 03:50 PM #269
My order just updated with a tracking number. Literally within the last 5 minutes. I've been refreshing like mad. FedEx tracking shows the phone in Ft. Worth (I live in Las Vegas) with delivery tomorrow before 4:30pm.
Ordered 12pm PST on the 15th via Premier
Check Order status page shows a 16th order date
Status was backordered until last night
I was worried about not getting it until next week and now it turns out I'll get it a day early
- 06-22-2010, 03:50 PM #270
No updates on my order, one 32GB black via AT&T's Premier page at about 1230 CDT on 6/15.
Premier status page still says "Processing".
Standard status page still lists 1 on backorder.
No success tracking via Fedex through the reference number method.
- 06-22-2010, 04:02 PM #271
Im really annoyed. My AT&T order says shipped on 6/17. Its show a tracking number since saturday night, yet still fedex shows nothing. I got two different emails from AT&T on monday saying its shipped and enjoy your phone, with instructions on how to activate. Still nothing from fedex. Ahhhhhh!
- 06-22-2010, 04:20 PM #273
- 06-22-2010, 04:26 PM #274
- 06-22-2010, 04:30 PM #275
Ok, here's the scoop. Ive been on here the last two days reading about people expecting their phone to be delivered on the 24th and even the 23rd. I am in the same situation as most of the rest of us on here, I have a tracking number and everytime I check the FedEx website there was no information regarding my package. So, I pretty much got fed up with not knowing anything and reading on here of people who have even reveiced their phone today and called FedEx. The lady I spoke with checked my tracking number and informed me that my phone was scheduled to be delivered TOMORROW!! So, if you want some clarity on you shipping situation, give FedEx a call and see what they come up with. Tomorrow cant get here soon enough!