Yellow tint on new 3GS display

cameront19

Mar 8, 2010
Visit site
I took my phone to the Apple store and had my display replaced due to debris under the glass. This new display has a really annoying yellow tint to it.

This isn't the first time this has happened to me. I took my phone in a couple months ago and had the same thing done, but after I restarted the phone, it went away and the colors were true again. Not the case this time, I've restarted quite a few times and no luck. Has anyone else experienced this? I was wondering if it could possibly be an updated display or something? I'm just afraid I'm going to be stuck with this.

OTACORB

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
This was something that went on when the 3GS was initially released last year. There were many reporting very yellow displays. I hope we don't have that problem on the iPhone 4, but it sounds like they are apparently still getting very yellow looking displays! I'd take it back!

OTACORB

BuddhistGirafe

Jul 7, 2009
Visit site
Hmm. I have never heard of this happening before. Oh well. This is one of the good things about it being released in Canada later. Any manufacturing issues will hit the U.S and be worked out by the time they get here.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice