MY iphone 4 order help!!

cerreta2884

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
hey guys i dont know if some one went over this already i have been lookign every were.. so i ordered my phone on the 15th at about 7am in arizona time.. i got an email right away with my oder number.. but then when i look up my order number it says order placed on the 16th does this mean i should be going to the 24th if i want one the 1st day?? please help :confused:!!! thanks every one!

Ivoryplum

Nov 22, 2008
Visit site
I ordered from AT&T as well.
Lot's of peoples orders say this, including mine.

I wouldn't worry about it. You'll be fine. :)

tsky74

Jun 18, 2010
Visit site
I ordered mine also on the 15th through a Premier account (business). It shows ordered on the 15th. However, when I check the "order status" page it shows ordered 17th. I guess time will tell if I get it on launch day or not.

card0124

Jun 20, 2010
Visit site
Well i went into the store in the 15th when they opened, was second in line, and got everything in. My order still says 15th. My best guess as to what happened is that since the systems were down most places too the orders by hand and then entered them in after systems were back up. Maybe this caused a delay in your order being placed.

Ivoryplum

Nov 22, 2008
Visit site
I read that anyone with an order date of 06/16 or later, their orders from AT&T won't be shipped out UNTIL the 25th. :(
I hope that's not true.
I had my order in before 1:30p.m. pst, but still have an order date of 06/16.

I would have ordered through Apple, if Apples systems could have actually deciphered my AT&T plan. Kept saying there was a missing or invalid price plan.

Oh well. Here's to hoping it still arrives on the 24th.

big9erfan

Jun 2, 2009
Visit site
I'm in the same boat. My orde was around noon PST on the 15th but I didn't get the email till a few days later and the order status says the 16th. I called AT&T the day of the 15th when I didn't get an email confirmation, they said my order was placed and I should be in the first batch. I called AT&T just the other day for another issue on my plan and the rep assured me that I should be getting my phone on release day. We'll see, it won't be the end of the world if I get it the day after, I'll be marginally disappointed but I'll live.

Ivoryplum

Nov 22, 2008
Visit site
We'll see, it won't be the end of the world if I get it the day after, I'll be marginally disappointed but I'll live.

Some people are saying that if you aren't in the first batch, it won't SHIP until the day after, which would be the 25th.
So it wouldn't arrive until Monday/Tuesday (unless it was FedEx Home Delivery).

Grrrrr...I wish AT&T was on top of this as much as Apple is.
Apple orders are getting their tracking numbers, AT&T orders are left in the dark...unsure when their phone will even be arriving, if it even is.

It's going to be a long week. :D

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW