Apple canceled my order

penorwood

Jul 6, 2009
Visit site
That's what I would do! I'd camp out. Would be awful reading these forums with everyone going on about their shiny new iPhones and not having yours!

cmikhow#AC

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
no use going to the stores, the reps are dumbass high school kids who don't know their ass from a hole in the ground.

call in to an att call center you can probably get some deals if you threaten to cancel your contract.

card0124

Jun 20, 2010
Visit site
They didn't even give you a reason why it was canceled? Are the funds still missing from your account? If they didn't and they are i would call apple and get pretty pissed that i was missing money and an iPhone. My best guess for the cancellation is that they over reserved and needed to cut back on the later orders. Pretty f'ed up if you as me.

Behshad

Jun 8, 2009
Visit site
If you tried ordering from AT&T and apple store at the same time (like most of us did ) there is a great chance that your order went through at AT&T which resulted in your apple store getting rejected through apple.
Hopefully that's the case abd you'll get one from AT&T. :)

Mike Whooo

Jun 23, 2009
Visit site
If you tried ordering from AT&T and apple store at the same time (like most of us did ) there is a great chance that your order went through at AT&T which resulted in your apple store getting rejected through apple.
Hopefully that's the case abd you'll get one from AT&T. :)
Yea I wish thatbwas the case but it's not guess I'm gonna go to the AT&T store Thursday early in the am and camp in my car until I see people start forming a line load the iPad up with movies lol they refunded my card also I wanted white anyways so I hope they got it then I won't be so upset

Mike Whooo

Jun 23, 2009
Visit site
go I am hating apple right now after they cancelled my order i replaced it saturday they sent me an email saying they will expedite shiping wow and now all you guys are geting your make's me pi**ed more then I can express right now

Mike4391

Jul 23, 2009
Visit site
same here bro, except that they didn't tell me that they cancelled it until two days before launch... last night, so pre-ordering again isn't really an option, guess I'm showing up at 4 in the morning at AT&T

cardfan

Oct 26, 2004
Visit site
same here bro, except that they didn't tell me that they cancelled it until two days before launch... last night, so pre-ordering again isn't really an option, guess I'm showing up at 4 in the morning at AT&T

If you didn't preorder at AT&T, then you're wasting your time going there.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2