iphone 4 for those who didnt pre order?

rheng

Aug 5, 2009
Visit site
anyone know when we can expect to pick up the iphone 4 for those who didnt pre order? I'm trying to coordinate the ebay auction for my 3gs accordingly.

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
anyone know when we can expect to pick up the iphone 4 for those who didnt pre order? I'm trying to coordinate the ebay auction for my 3gs accordingly.

You could possibly expect one on launch day. Especially if you get to an Apple store early enough the night before. The pre-order stock is different than the store stock. Good luck!!!!!

Mustang5Oh

Nov 4, 2009
Visit site
You could possibly expect one on launch day. Especially if you get to an Apple store early enough the night before. The pre-order stock is different than the store stock. Good luck!!!!!

yeah i would say go to an Apple store EARLY. After the insane amount of pre-orders who knows how many will be available for pick-up at a store.

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
yeah i would say go to an Apple store EARLY. After the insane amount of pre-orders who knows how many will be available for pick-up at a store.

Apple is pretty smart. I think they'll have a pretty big stock available launch day. They love their press!

omgabunny

Apr 13, 2010
Visit site
what do you guys think the availability will be for those who aren't close to an Apple store? ie ATT retail/bestbuy/wallymart and so forth.

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
what do you guys think the availability will be for those who aren't close to an Apple store? ie ATT retail/bestbuy/wallymart and so forth.

I think it depends on the size of your city really. Smaller cities will get less stock, but I think your chances will be better there.

Mustang5Oh

Nov 4, 2009
Visit site
I would bet AT&T will get the most units (2nd to Apple Stores obviously) then Best Buy and the least to Wal-Mart...thats just me guessing based on the type of store and interest from those stores selling previous units.

omgabunny

Apr 13, 2010
Visit site
i guess i'll swing by a few stores after work on thursday and try my luck. i reeeally wish they had a 64gb version! :3

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711