White iPhone Release Date Guesses

Which month will the white iPhone 4 be released?

• Total voters

karrott

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
For those of us still holding out for the white iPhone, when do you think it will be arrive in stores?

Last edited:

karrott

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I say sometime mid-July. No later than August.

It better not be later than August. There are plenty of other tempting Android phones out there, but I'd really like the the iPhone since I'm an Apple developer and it makes sense for me to use my own platform. :p

Rusty Shackelford#IM

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
I dont know how apple is gonna keep up with demand as it is. Throw the white beauty into the mix and have another 600,000 + pre-order day, we are gonna have rioting in the streets. :D

Tone1981

Aug 3, 2009
Visit site
U guys think apple will say somthing b4 the release of the black phone, i have a black ip4 on preorder but will hold out for the white if they were to say like in july, Will not wait for August thats way to long to wait any thoughts?

suitebliss

Apr 12, 2010
Visit site
I dont know how apple is gonna keep up with demand as it is. Throw the white beauty into the mix and have another 600,000 + pre-order day, we are gonna have rioting in the streets. :D

Rioting???? Let me not be one of the first batch getting my white iPhone 4, I'm playing snatchies with the first person I see on the streets with one. :eek:

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
U guys think apple will say somthing b4 the release of the black phone, i have a black ip4 on preorder but will hold out for the white if they were to say like in july, Will not wait for August thats way to long to wait any thoughts?

If that's the case, I'd wait it out until when you said you can wait it out.
Regardless of whether Apple says something or not. If by that time in July
it doesn't come out, then just get the black one. :cool:

tlo07

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
If its not available on launch day, it won't be available until at least August, IMO. The reason I say that is becausle Apple won't want to release the white until a good 30 days or so after the black ones from pre-orders/lauch day to avoid a butt-load of people purchasing black ones and then exchanging them for white within their 30 return period. Thats my guess, as much as I hate it. :(

karrott

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I think this will be the case. It's the only reason I'm not overly annoyed that I didn't do a pre-order on a black one, lol.

I kind of doubt this, but I do believe in the possibility of them having a few on launch day. That's why I'm heading out there anyway to wait in line and hope that no one else inquires about the white iPhone.

Duvi

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site
So I'm the only one that thinks it will be available at the Apple store on the 24th?

Wow man... all I ever have to do sometimes is
find your response and quote it. Ha.

No you aren't the only one. lol.

I believe Apple just didn't have 600K to have for
pre-order.

ebedoun

May 27, 2010
Visit site
I'm thinking they would definitely wait at least 30 days past the 24th at this point. If they didn't, there would be plenty of people who wanted white and bought black returning their black phones and picking up the white.

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
Off-topic, but I pre-ordered the 16GB, but now I want the 32. What are the chances I could take the unopened 16 in, pay the difference, and walk out with a 32GB?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods