Vid of FaceTime -hands-on with iPhone 4!

fresh1

Aug 8, 2008
Visit site
He has a white iphone 4 also ( in the vid) ... So maybe there will be some white ones available on launch day .. i dunno ..

Fresh1

Jellotime91

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
Wow, that's some damn good speakerphone, I'm really surprised you can hear the girl's voice so clearly (though it's distorted because of surroundings).

fresh1
That's at the apple event. Those are demo units, not for sale.

Behshad

Jun 8, 2009
Visit site
Wow, that's some damn good speakerphone, I'm really surprised you can hear the girl's voice so clearly (though it's distorted because of surroundings).

fresh1

I think part of the reason you hear the girl that clearly is cause she is 2 feet behind them :p:D

fresh1

Aug 8, 2008
Visit site

fresh1

LOL. :D.. I know it was from the Apple event ... just wishful thinking i suppose ( i mean as far as seeing that there have acually been some white versions produced )..

Jellotime91

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
LOL. :D.. I know it was from the Apple event ... just wishful thinking i suppose ( i mean as far as seeing that there have acually been some white versions produced )..

Yeah but we already saw video of the white one the day it was released, and photos of it weeks before. :p So we've always known there have been some white models produced.

isaac65

Dec 19, 2009
Visit site
Wow, not to bad. The quality and smoothness seems even better thuan what steve showed us during hos keynote. I'm excited!

ebedoun

May 27, 2010
Visit site
I was looking forward to using facetime right away. Wife wants the white iPhone, so who knows when we;ll be able to use the feature.

Jellotime91

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
Wow, not to bad. The quality and smoothness seems even better thuan what steve showed us during hos keynote. I'm excited!

I think that was because of all the MiFis. I was really underwhelmed during the keynote, but the videos from after the keynote showed much better video chat performance.

Enders

Jan 28, 2010
Visit site
Just like on that show!...

Wow...that first video from the original unveil didn't do it justice. This looks as good as those hand-held "Global" units from that old sci-fi show " Earth Final Conflict ".

Get ready to see subtle and not so subtle product placement in your next tv Shows. Writers, especially the sci-fi genre, are going to have a field day with this.

Duvi

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site
Maybe that is the problem... all these units going
out are white, didn't leave enough for pre-orders :D

But for real though... thanks for the post OP.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2