Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iPhone Newbie

Default Charge for iPhone 4 dropped off bank account

Yesterday the charge for the pre-order of my iPhone 4 was listed in as pending in my transaction history and today its not there. Just wanted to see if anybody else had this happen? Hope my order went through.
    iPhone Beginner

Global Posts
    575 Global Posts

The initial charge is generally just a hold to verify the account and make sure they can pull funds from it. The actual charge should happen a day or two before it ships.
    iPhone Newbie

The same happened for me. As stated before, debit transaction holds can only stay in pending status for up to 3 days.

Late
    iPhone Newbie

Global Posts
    32 Global Posts

I got the same thing here charged it then refunded it di one for 323.00 and 4 more for 1 dollar each i got my order in at 10:03 am pst
    iPhone Newbie

Same thing here. The pending charge disappeared today. I checked AT&T online and my order still says 'In Progress' and my order date is June 15. I placed the order at 6:45am eastern time on the 15th and received a confirmation email yesterday (two days later). I'm sure everything is ok and next week everyone will be charged before the iPhone gets mailed.
    iPhone Intermediate

Global Posts
    130 Global Posts

yeah same thing happened to me. which sucks cause now i have to make sure i keep that ammount in my bank account and make sure nothing comes up or else i will overdraw.
    iPhone Newbie

That's exactly why if you went inside of AT&T they said pay with a credit card. Now you will most likely have to pay again...