- 08-13-2010, 12:27 PM #26iPhone Newbie
- 11 Posts
Should separate the hardware and software lists -
- Would like a bigger screen but not a bigger phone - Would like the Button and the speaker moved to side of the phone so the whole front of the phone can be the dispaly
- Faster CPU - maybe dual core.
- Faster net - 4G/LTE/WiMax???
- Thermometer/Barometer/Altimeter ???
- Bigger battery - would be good if had to charge the phone only once a week!
- A little more water proof? My daughter's iPod touch seems to have water damage with being in the backpack when it was raining.
- Stronger Glass - wife cracked the screen on her new iPhone 4 - lucky Apple replaced it for free!
- Notifications of course have to be streamlined.
- Active Lock screen with time/calendar/mail/message areas so dont have to unlock.
- Active icons - would these be widgets then?
- I think it may be time to stop working on Clock/stock/weather/Calculator apps and concentrate on the "core" apps like mail/calendar/safari/ipod???
Hoping we will have most of these software features this year in an update!!
- 08-13-2010, 12:49 PM #27
- 08-15-2010, 08:52 PM #28
64 GB. New form factor that solves the "death grip" antenna problem. I could take or leave widgets and theming, though I wouldn't complain if they were there. A new notification system would be great. A "today" type screen without having to jailbreak would be really nice. So would an SBSettings type function. Otherwise, I like the screen, buttons and lack of hardware keyboard just fine as they are!
- 08-15-2010, 11:41 PM #29
- 08-15-2010, 11:59 PM #30iPhone Beginner
- 51 Posts
ha. why would they do that when they want to control the market? thats like telling them to finally integrate flash
i agree on better email notification..with the bb whenever i get a new email it would pop up like a text, whetheras with the iphone i'd have to click into the program :|
also it would be lovely to 'tag' the photos in the photo viewer like flickr allows..so when i take a picture i can add key words onto it.
- 08-16-2010, 01:22 AM #31
- 08-31-2010, 10:11 AM #32
- 08-31-2010, 09:12 PM #33