- 06-21-2010, 02:09 PM #101
- 06-21-2010, 02:52 PM #102
- 06-21-2010, 03:09 PM #103
- 06-21-2010, 03:21 PM #104
- 06-21-2010, 03:24 PM #105iPhone Nanite
- 2 Posts
I signed up at the store and their systems were crashed at the time. I stopped back today to make sure the order was in process. The store attendant looked up the status and it told him it was in process for delivery to the store. He said I will receive an email when it comes in and would be charged on my credit card when it ships to the store.
- 06-21-2010, 03:50 PM #106
- 06-21-2010, 04:52 PM #108
- 06-21-2010, 05:32 PM #109
- 06-21-2010, 05:37 PM #110
just curious to see if anyone has an odd reference number in their fedex tracking showing up? its an 811-711-xxxx number. a google search says its an area code used for special applications.
My wifes phone (which i ordered second, but shipped first from apple) has her phone number for her reference with the fed ex tracking.
Anyone seeing this? other than that everything is on track, still in HK though.
- 06-21-2010, 05:45 PM #111
- 06-21-2010, 05:51 PM #112
- 06-21-2010, 05:56 PM #113
- 06-21-2010, 06:06 PM #114
- 06-21-2010, 07:30 PM #115iPhone Nanite
- 1 Posts
Ordered from apple.com near end of launch. Was a upgrade of existing iPhone. Received confirmation and FedEx tracking number a couple of hours ago. Shows estimated delivery at June 23, 2010 @ 12pm.
At Jun 21, 2010 1:48 PM, shows in transit with a current location of Anchorage, AK. I live in California.
- 06-22-2010, 07:14 AM #117
- 06-22-2010, 08:28 AM #119
Dear Apple Store Customer,
You recently received a Shipment Notification email from Apple advising you that your iPhone has shipped.
This email is to confirm that your delivery will occur on June 23rd. Although Apple and FedEx tracking information may currently indicate a later date, you can check the FedEx website the morning of the June 23rd to track your package to your doorstep.
In the event that you will not be available to accept delivery on June 23rd, it may be more convenient to use our pre-sign delivery option by visiting our Order Status website at Apple Order Status.
The Apple Store Team
- 06-22-2010, 12:32 PM #120
- 06-22-2010, 03:09 PM #122
- 06-22-2010, 03:13 PM #123
- 06-22-2010, 03:17 PM #124
- 06-22-2010, 03:58 PM #125iPhone Beginner
- 79 Posts
i have no idea when I will be getting mine, it left Alaska yesterday at 3:30 am but hasn't shown up anywhere else yet. Say's its estimated delivery will be the 24th by 4:30pm, wheres my fiance's arrived in Alaska this morning at 10:30, but it's estimated delivery is tomorrow by 10:30 am