Double Order ? Help!

Behshad

Jun 8, 2009
Visit site
OK, so just like many of you I tried for 8 hours on 15th to preorder my iPhone 4. Both on ATT and Apple.....

Well I got close to the final page through ATT 2 times and got the gateway error.
My Apple order finally went through and I got my confirmation yesterday with June 24th delivery date.
However I received TWO emails from AT&T today, one stating that my AT&T order didnt go through and was cancelled,
and then a second email with different order number that my order was successfull and went through!

So my question is,,, what happens if both Apple & AT&T send me one unit each!? :confused:
Anyone else with similiar problem !?

Behshad

Jun 8, 2009
Visit site
As long as they sell you both for the $199/299 price keep it and sell that thing for $500+ bucks!

So its possible for them to have a glitch like this selling 2 for $299/each and not ask for it back !?? :confused:

If anything I will give one to the wife and sell the 16Gb I ordered her separatley ;)

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
you think they will cancel BOTH orders,,, or they will cancel the 2nd one once the first one been shipped ??

Most of the cancellations I've read about were just for the second orders. I'm not sure how yours will work since one order is with Apple and the other through ATT. Somebody posted yesterday that ATT was going through their systems looking for duplicate orders.

This could actually work in our favors, because after canceling all the duplicate orders, they may have more stock than they thought.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2