quick question about my iphone 4 order

miikeyroks#CB

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
I ordered my iphone through the ATT premier store and I got an email saying that my order is processing, my question is, is there a good chance that i will be getting my iphone on launch day if they already charged me for the phone? Or is it just doing the preliminary charges?

Thanks for any help.

Mustang5Oh

Nov 4, 2009
Visit site
I ordered my iphone through the ATT premier store and I got an email saying that my order is processing, my question is, is there a good chance that i will be getting my iphone on launch day if they already charged me for the phone? Or is it just doing the preliminary charges?

Thanks for any help.

when did you order it? i believe anything after 1:30pm yesterday AT&T stopped guaranteeing people the iPhone on launch day.

miikeyroks#CB

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
I ordered it at like 330pm, but they took the money out of my account yesterday, so don't you think it means mines going through the steps? Or could it be that they charged me and are just going to wait on shipping It?

kidwithhelmet

Jun 8, 2009
Visit site

Thanks for any help.

In your email, what date does it give you for an estimated delivery time? I got an email yesterday morning saying that I should expect it on the 24th...

Behshad

Jun 8, 2009
Visit site
ATT has put a hold on my account for the full amount of my iPhone. I am assuming it will stay there until shipping, but in my opinion, it's like they've already charged my account since that money is no longer available to me.

I think youre talking Debit card, correct !?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73