AT&T Now Canceling Confirmed Orders

big9erfan

Jun 2, 2009
Visit site
If you read more into it, most the people getting those emails are people that accidentally placed multiple orders due to the problems on the website.

Ivoryplum

Nov 22, 2008
Visit site
I'd be one of those people. Got 2 cancellation emails.
Tried to place my order 3 times. First two times gave me an error on the final page, 3rd time it "went through". But that one was one of the canceled orders.

My 2nd order is the one that went through and is in process. :)

lungho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
If you read more into it, most the people getting those emails are people that accidentally placed multiple orders due to the problems on the website.

I read that part but I'm wondering how much of this has to do with them exposing customers to each other's account info during the pre order. ......should have included that in the original post.

zacharace

Mar 1, 2010
Visit site
I read that part but I'm wondering how much of this has to do with them exposing customers to each other's account info during the pre order. ......should have included that in the original post.

That's what I gathered as well. This whole thing is just a mess in general...

snakes2003g

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
yeah i would not be surprised if someone brings about a lawsuit for the fact peoples personal information was showing to someone else that's a huge privacy issue. time will only tell.

Luckyi

Feb 16, 2009
Visit site
Well I'm pissed. The credit card company flagged my credit card for some reason even though it's legit and I'm not over the limit on it. Soo at&t didn't except my pre-order apparently even though I received an order number and everything!