**Update on Bestbuy orders**

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site
My best friend said that her local bestbuy told her now that they might not get their phones on the 24th due to apple needing them? If that's the case, thats total BS. I'm crossing my fingers!!

gogators

Jun 15, 2009
Visit site
I was called yesterday and told that I would not receive one from Best Buy. I received another call this morning telling me I would now get one. Maybe second shipment???

Aeglenzer

Jul 24, 2009
Visit site
Not in my case!!! I was at my Best Buy yesterday and they had my phone in already and I held the box! Will be picking it up when store opens on Thursday !

dudrsnacks

Jun 16, 2010
Visit site
I just got off the phone with BB (DFW area) and they said that they just got their shipment in an hour ago and will be making calls here shortly to all the pre-order people! Oh hell yeah! I know all the people there because I used to work there so I asked how many they got in being I'm #5 on the list (16gb Black) and she said that " Oh you're good...real good. We got in way more than that.". I couldn't get her to give me an exact number but she made it sound as if this BB would be on of the store getting more of the 50-70 range than the 5-10 range.

So hopefully that's good news for a lot of the people who pre-ordered at this BB! I so effing stoked for tomorrow!! I can barely wait!

dudrsnacks

Jun 16, 2010
Visit site
If you're curious which one it is the store number is 1032. She didn't say if they got any in to sell to walk-ups. I'm guessing all of the ones that they got are pre-order fulfilment.

Hopefully they do get some in to sell to walk-ups. I would be pretty bummed if I couldn't get an iPhone 4 tomorrow. I'm really glad that I got my ass up early on the 15th to pre-order mine :)

mqguitar

Jun 8, 2009
Visit site
Just got the call. Im good to go and going at seven am! store is next to an apple store so ima walk by and laugh! lol I was number 8 by the way

gtGarrrett

Jun 15, 2009
Visit site
I just got off the phone with BB (DFW area) and they said that they just got their shipment in an hour ago and will be making calls here shortly to all the pre-order people!

what best buy are you referring to? I pre-ordered a black 16gb at the burleson store, and i'm # 19 on the list. I went up there today while I was in the area and they said that there probably getting 20 of each model, but they didn't know for sure yet. And I saw a FedEx truck in the back! I haven't got my call yet either

poisoned10

Feb 8, 2010
Visit site
Still haven't received my confirmation call yet. I was told yesterday that I would for sure be getting one tomorrow by one of the mobile dept. reps. She didn't say if they already had them in and I didn't ask, wish I did though. I'm really not too worried about it since I was the 1st to pre-order the 32GB. I just like to have the reassurance that it will be there tomorrow.

Why is today not Thursday?

poisoned10

Feb 8, 2010
Visit site
I got the call from Best Buy about 45 minutes ago.

They asked me when the best time was to set it up and I told them the earliest possible time. At 8 am central time, I'll be rocking my new iPhone 4.

I feel like it's Christmas Eve. You know you have a really cool gift waiting for you but you can't touch it or even look at it until the next day.

E Pow

Jul 23, 2008
Visit site
I JUST GOT THE CALL TOO!!!!!!! I was getting nervous!! I was the 1st pre-order and hadn?t heard anything from Best Buy. I got the call to be there at 8:30AM to pick up my brand new 16GB Black iphone 4!!!!!!!!

dudrsnacks

Jun 16, 2010
Visit site
I just left the BB where I pre-ordered mine and I'm good to go! I'm the first appointment at 9am ( they aren't opening early) tomorrow! They won't have any for walk-ups just pre-orders. I can't wait to get my brand new 16gb black iPhone 4!

I've had the chance to play with a live one (twice) at some of my Att stores, and all I can say is wow. The display can't really be described or even photographed properly. It looks fake it's so sharp and crisp. It looks like one of those dummy phones with the cardboard cutout for a display, but better. It really is impressive. And really fast I might add. It doesn't lag at all. The camera is also amazing. It takes crystal clear pic (fast) and records some of the cleanest video I've ever seen on a phone. It's amazing to watch HD video on the Retina Display.

Needless to say, I'm like a kid waiting for Christmas tomorrow.lol. It can't get here fast enough.

gtGarrrett

Jun 15, 2009
Visit site
just got the call from bb, the earliest appt time they had was 1 pm! and i'm # 19 on the list! seems a little late to me. oh well i'm just glad i'm fortunate enough to get it on launch day

solius

Nov 21, 2008
Visit site
I just got a call from my local bestbuy. I now have an appointment for 8am so I must have been fairly high on the list. Seems like they did get enough to fill 40 perorders though. oh my best buy is located in Tuscaloosa AL so if you preordered there you are good to go and should expect a call soon.

ematts

Jul 7, 2008
Visit site
My BB got 29 phones and the guy said I could show up at 3pm. I ordered the phone late in the day on 6/15 so I'm fine with that.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2