Best Buy Pre-orders, report in!!!

Ryaniswonka

Jun 3, 2010
Visit site
Can those of you who pre-ordered your iPhones through Best Buy confirm the process that you went through and how it was?

I pretty much just walked in to one of the mobile center associates and they had a little stack of copies of what would be their pre-order forms. I had to fill out information like: name, address, and contact number. They also had barcodes to be scanned for the order. I received a gift card which doesn't signify the fact that I just made a pre-order, but I assume everything is taken care of on their side.

I am slightly concerned, because I didn't get a receipt. I think the skepticism comes from not really having some sort of confirmation on my side telling me that I have an iPhone reserved for ME.

Wilsonator

Mar 11, 2009
Visit site
My girlfriend and I had a pretty simple best buy experience. We went in, told them our names and phone numbers, and told them which phone we wanted. Then they scanned the bar codes for each phone and charged us 50 bucks for a best buy gift card and gave us a receipt that says which iPhone we got. They said they would call us to set up a time to come in and pick up our phones. And that was it

jscholz22

Jul 18, 2008
Visit site
I went in. They asked if i was there for an iphone i told them yes and they handed me a clipboard. Wrote down name, address, number and circled which iphone i wanted. They rang me up set-up a time (10:00 on 24th.) and told me i was #17 of the day. The receipt clearly states which product you want.

mqguitar

Jun 8, 2009
Visit site
Yeah walked in. Told them which phone i wanted. Wrote down Name, adress, phone number. THey scanned that paper. I paid fifty bucks. Then they just gave me a reciept with a best buy gift card which is actually a blackberry.. lol.. Simple and painless really. Then the lady(which was the manager) just said she will call me the day before and set up an appointment time with me to go in to pick up the phone :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro